Neil on mission part 01

Chapter 123:

It was the time of the night, Neil was standing on the terrace and was looking at the sky. He was thinking something. Neil nods.

Neil entered the room. Avni was sitting on the bed. She was waiting for Neil. Avni was about to say something but he goes to the cupboard and starts searching for something. Neil was throwing the shirts, trousers and things. Avni frowns.

Avni: Neil.

But he did not stop.

Avni: Neil, what are you doing?

No response.

Avni goes to him. She tried to stop him.

Avni: Ne, Neil, relax. What are you finding at least tell me maybe I can help you.

Neil took out a shirt. He was happy.

Neil: aah, finally, I got it.

Avni was shocked. She widens her eyes.

Avni: what?

Neil: yeah, I want to wear this shirt for days but I couldn't find that but today, I was determined that I will get it and see, I found it.

Avni was shocked. She looked at the mess which was on the floor. Avni glared at Neil.

Avni: are you mad, Neil?

Neil's smile faded.

Avni: for this shirt, you threw all the clothes.

Neil looked at the floor.

Neil: oops, (Neil looked at Avni) sorry.

Avni: what sorry, now who will clean this?

Neil: you.

Avni was shocked.

Avni: what?

Neil: yeah.

Avni: no way, you have made this mess, you will clean this.

Neil: what? Me?

Avni: yes.

Neil: In your dreams, Avni.

Avni: no, Mr Khanna, you will clean it in real.

Neil: no way.

Avni: no, Mr, you have to. You have made this mess.

Neil: so what? What is the big deal in it?

Avni: right, what is the big deal in it. You clean it. Simple.

Neil: listen, Avni.

Avni moves to him by saying: no, Mr Khanna, you listen.

Neil was moving back. Avni was moving forward.

Avni: you will clean this mess and that's final and make sure that these clothes will be arranged in proper order. Got it.

Neil gulps and nods.

Avni: good.

Avni looked at Neil then she saw the clothes and glared at Neil. Avni goes from there. Neil smiled. He throws the shirt in the air and catches that. Neil looked at the clothes and sighed sadly.

The next morning was also not so pleasant, since last night, Avni and Neil were giving called behaviour to each other. Avni thought Neil is angry because of last night argument. She goes to Neil but Neil goes to the cupboard. Avni frowns. Neil took out his clothes and he goes to get fresh.

Avni: what happened to him? The mistake is his and he is giving me attitude. Fine, now I will also not talk to him.

Avni nods.