Anniversary last part

Chapter 97:

At the time of the night, the Khanna mansion was decorated for the Anniversary party of Avneil. Both families were present there. Guests had also arrived. All were enjoying the company of their friends and were gossiping about something.

Neil and Avni entered the party by holding hands with each other and all clapped for them.

Both families smiled to see them

Both families smiled to see them. People came to them and wished them they give them gifts. Avneil went to the family and took the blessings of Neela maa and hugged her.

Nm: wish you both a very happy anniversary.

Avneil: thank you, mamma/ Neela maa.

Ashish also wished them when they took his blessings. After that, other family members wished them.

Arav: Bua, happy anniversary.

He gives her a bouquet. Avni smiled. She bends and kissed his cheek.

Avni: thank you.

Neil: only wished to Bua what about me?

Arav bit his tongue.

Arav: sorry, I forgot about it. Sorry Gorilla uncle.

Neil makes a face. Avni suppressed her lips. Others also smiled. Neil looked at Avni.

Neil: Am I looking like Gorilla?

Arav looked at Avni. All were smiling. Arav shook his head. Neil picked him up and kissed his cheek.

Neil: good boy.

Prakash: Maddy did not come?

Shweta murmurs: that's the reason all are smiling.

Neela maa smiled and Maddy came.

Shweta murmurs: think about the devil and the devil is her.

Neil and Avni looked at her.

Maddy: did you say something, Bhabhi?

Shweta: n, nothing. Yes, I said, welcome Maddy Jiji.

Maddy: oh.

Maddy looked at Avni and Neil.

Maddy: Happy anniversary.

Avneil: thank you, Bua.

She gives them the gift.

Avneil were standing near the round table and a cake was kept in front of them. Neil picked the knife and gave that to Avni then he holds her hand and they cut the cake. All clapped. Avneil looked at each other and feed the cake. They smiled then they fed the cake to the family and came back to the table. Avni's eyes fall on a lady who was carrying a toddler baby. Avni got emotional. Neil looked at Avni while smiling and his smile faded by seeing Avni, he followed Avni's gaze and saw the baby then he looked at Avni. Neil keeps the hand on Avni's shoulder she looked at Neil. Neil nods, Avni nods by looking down she looked at the baby.