Avneil's difficulty

Chapter 137:

It was a hot day, the sun was showering fire on the people. Birds were flying in the search of water. A group of birds was sitting on the terrace of the Khanna mansion and they were drinking water and eating grains.

In the Khanna mansion, Bebe, Shweta and Maddy were sitting in the living area.

Bebe: say, Maddy, why are you hesitating?

Maddy looked at her.

Maddy: Bebe, you know that Kareena can not conceive. I am really very worried about her. Aman doesn't even talk to her.

Bebe looked down.

Maddy: I don't know what to do.

Bebe: Don't worry, Maddy, everything will be fine. With time, things will get sorted.

Shweta: Maddy Jiji, why Kareena is not going to Doctor Prachi. She is a good doctor. Avni's example is in front of you.

Avni was coming downstairs. She stopped to hear them.

Shweta: We all have lost hopes but see today she is expecting.

Avni smiled and came downstairs.

Bebe smiled. Maddy smiled.

Maddy: Yeah that's why I came today. Neil and Avni are very lucky that they are going to become parents.

Avni smiled.

Maddy: Bebe, I want you to talk to Neil.

Avni was looking down. She frowned to hear that because she found it strange.

Bebe: Yes, I will talk to Neil. I...

Maddy continued what she was saying.

Maddy: that he gives his child to Kareena.

Avni was shocked. She felt like someone pulled the rug from under her foot. Bebe and Shweta were shooked.

Neil: what?

Everyone looked at Neil who was shockingly looking at Maddy. He can not believe that someone can be this much selfish that she will try to snatch the child from the parents that too first one and that too before its birth.

No one knew that Avni is listening to them. She touched her belly and got emotional. Everyone got up.

Avni whispered: no, no.

Neil goes to them but stands at a distance.

Neil: what did you say, Bua?

Maddy: Neil, you and Avni can have another child but Kareena will never conceive. Please give this child to Kareena and Aman.

Neil was about to say but they heard the sound of falling something. Neil turned his face and was shocked to see Avni. Everyone saw Avni except Bebe as she was standing at the side.

Neil whispered: Avni.

Bebe was shocked. Avni looked at them. She shook her head. She fastly goes from there.

Neil called her: Avni.

Neil was about to go but he stopped. Neil turned to Maddy.

Neil: Bua, what you are thinking, nothing will happen like that.

Shweta: Tillu, you leave all this and go to Avni. We will handle her.

Neil nods. He fastly goes from there.

On the other side, Avni was sitting on the bed and was restless. She clenched the bedsheet. She slides on the bed. She wipes her sweat. Avni touched her belly.