Honeymoon last part

Chapter 52:

No matter how hard we try, we can never detach ourselves from the person whom we love.

The beautiful beaches of Mauritius were looking more beautiful at the time of the night. Avni was standing in the shop and Neil comes to her and saw she is looking at a watch. Avni saw him coming so she looks at other watches. Neil was observing her.

Avni: ab let's go, I did not like anything.

Neil looks at her and Avni goes. Neil looks at the watch and thinks.

After the shopping, Avni and Neil were on the way and Avni was in deep thought which was noticed by Neil.

Avni and Neil came back to the resort and after taking rest they start packing. Avni was packing her bag and Neil was also busy with the same task he saw the packet and thinks. Neil picked the packet and came to her. Avni was folding a dress she looks at Neil and saw the packet.

Avni: Neil, my bag is already full there is no space for anything.

Neil chuckles.

Neil: relax, I am not asking for any favour.

Avni: then?

Neil passed the packet to her.

Neil: this is for you.

Avni frowns she was feeling strange that Neil bought something for her but she forgot that Neil always does these types of sweet things, sweet gestures like he gave her chocolates when they started their friendship. He helped her to choose Saree. He saved her at the party. He did not reveal the truth to the family and he always try to make her feel comfortable. Avni was not understanding a small thing that Neil want to be normal with her. He does not like any type of formality between them but Neil understands that it is the starting slowly their bond will get stronger.

Neil: hmm.

Avni takes the packet and was curious to see the gift but was also feeling awkward that what Neil will think about her.

Neil: open it.

Avni looks at Neil and she takes out the box and opens that. She was surprised to see a beautiful pendant. Avni smiles to see that she liked that gift pretty much. Neil was standing by keeping the hands in his pocket.

Neil: how is it?

Avni: beautiful but what was the need for it?

Neil: well, I was buying gifts for my family and you are also my family so, bought it for you also.

Avni: but it looks expensive.

Neil gets hurt. He recalls that she was happy when Ali gave her gifts and accepts them but he is her husband and can give her husband but she is weighing it with money.

Avni: why you buy so expensive gift?

Neil looks at her he controlled his emotions and moves to her. Neil leans to her and said slowly.

Neil: because you are my wife.

Neil winks and smiles. Avni was surprised, Neil moves back and turns he goes out while smiling and Avni was looking at him she blushed and looked at the pendant these all feelings were new for her.

At the time of the night, Avni was sleeping and Neil was looking at her he keeps the hair strand behind her ear and kisses her forehead. Neil recalls the moment when he gave her a pendant.

Neil: Avni, I bought that pendant because when I saw that I felt like it is made for you only. Instantly, your image clicked in my mind and I bought that for you. I bought that because I wanted to buy that for you. Avni, I don't know what you feel about our relationship but for me, it is the best thing that happened in my life. I am happy to get you as my wife and this trip is the best trip of my life though there is an awkwardness between us but we both tried and are trying our best in this relationship. I hope, soon our relationship will be like a normal couple.