Nightmare or signal

Chapter 106:

At the time of the morning, Avni sat on the bed and did a video call to Neela maa.

Nm: hi bacha, how are you?

Avni: I am fine, how are you?

Nm: fine. I was thinking to call you.

Avni smiled.

Nm: what happened, your face is really glowing. What is the reason behind it?

Avni blushed. Neela maa was surprised.

Nm: o my, my, blushing and all.

Avni: I am sending you something. Check it.

Avni cuts the call and sends her the picture of a baby and the sonography report which she downloaded from the Internet. Neela maa was surprised to see the pictures then she got Avni's message.

Avni: I am pregnant, mamma.

Neela maa keeps the hand on her mouth and smiled with teary eyes. She wipes her eyes and calls Avni. Avni's phone rings and she feels shy to pick up the call. Avni picked that.

Nm: Avni, is this, is this true?

Avni nods by looking down.

Neela maa keeps the hand on her mouth.

Nm: Really?

Avni nods.

Nm: I am so happy for you both, Avni. Finally.

Avni smiled.

Avni: but Mamma please don't tell this to any outsider and also asked the others to not tell anyone.

Nm: ok. You and baby, you both are fine?

Avni: yes, mamma.

Nm: I am so happy, Avni.

Avni smiled. They talked for some time then Neil came by carrying a plate of Apple.

Avni: ok, mamma, Neil has come, I will talk to you later.

Nm: ok, give me regards to all.

Avni: ok. Bye.

Avni cuts the call and looked at Neil who smiled.

Neil: Neela maa?

Avni: yeah, I told her about my pregnancy she was really happy.

Neil smiles and sat and feeds her. Avni smiled.

Later, the whole Khanna family was sitting in the dining area. Shweta came and kept the jug of juice on the dining table. Shweta poured the juice into the glass and goes to Avni. Neil served the food to Avni.

Shweta: this is for you and you have to finish it.

Avni smiled.

Neil: and this food too.

Avni looked at Neil then at the plate. Avni was shocked.

Bebe: is this for the whole day?

Neil: no, for the breakfast. Why? Did I overfill it?

Bebe: no, it is normal but if we see from your wife's eyes then it is overfilled.

Bebe sighed look at Avni. Neil looked at Avni and makes a face because Avni gulps to see the plate.

Neil: stop this acting and eat it silently. I did not make the mount evert of the food that you are giving this look to it. It is nothing, ok, you are pregnant, you should have a balanced diet.