Dispute between Avneil part 1

Chapter 117:

It was the time of the night, the moon was shining over the Khanna mansion. Avneil were standing in the room. Neil was removing his watch and Avni was angrily looking at Neil. She came to Neil and holds his collar and Neil falls on Avni but they did not fall. Their eyes locked. Avni broke that, and Neil came back to reality, he looked away. Avni left Neil's collar and keeps the hair strands behind her ear which were already behind her ear. Neil moved back he looked at Avni then he goes to the cupboard and goes to change.

When Neil came back, he got shocked to see Avni sleeping on the couch keeping her both hands under her cheek. Neil got angry. He goes to the bed and sat at the edge of the bed. Neil was looking down and here and there in anger. Neil looked at Avni then he got up and he goes to Avni.

Neil: Avni, get up and sleep on the bed.

No response.

Neil: Avni, I am asking you something.

No answer.

Neil: Avni, I know, you are awake so stop acting and sleep on the bed.

Avni opened her eyes.

Avni: why? Why are you asking me to sleep on the bed? When you, yourself have decided everything, you have decided that we both will not interfere in each other's life then I sleep here or there what is your in this. It is my wish, where I sleep.

Neil: fine, do whatever you want.

Avni closed her eyes. Neil looked at her and thinks. Neil goes to the balcony and came back by bringing a mat and sets that on the floor. Avni frowns and she opens her eyes. Neil goes to bed and he grabbed the pillow and duvet. Neil looked at Avni who was looking at him then he ignored her and goes to the mat. Neil lays on the floor keeping his arm under his head. Avni was looking at him, she was facing his back. Avni was about to say something but she stopped and lays her head back on her both hands. Avni looked at Neil.

The next day also goes like this, Avneil did not talk to each other and they go to their office and hospital.

At the time of the night, a car was moving to its destination. It was Neil's car. He saw a car on the roadside at some distance from the Khanna mansion. Neil frowns to see the car.

Neil: it is Avni's car but why it is standing here?

Neil stopped his car and goes to the car. Neil saw Kaka was sitting in the car. Neil knocked on the window and Kaka saw him. He was shocked to see Neil. Kaka slides down the window and came out.

Neil: Kaka, what are you doing here and where is Avni?

Kaka looked down.

Kaka: wo, ab, aa.

Neil: Kaka. Tell me the truth.

Kaka: she is coming.

Neil: from where?

Kaka: she is coming by walking from the office.

Neil was shocked.

Neil: what?

Kaka nods.

Kaka: she was used to doing that before your marriage, she daily went to Mehta house by the walk of 40 to 45 minutes but then she started to use the car but now she again has started that. She asked me to wait for her here when she will come, I take her home.

Neil was shocked, he frowns.

Neil: she did that in the past too?

Kaka nods.

Kaka: after Riya baby's death, she started to walk alone on the roads and now again she is doing the same.

Neil in mind: means she was punishing herself for Riya's death by walking for an hour and now after losing our child, she is again punishing herself. Why, Avni? Why are you doing this? Why are you punishing yourself? You are not at fault, we lost our baby, what is your mistake in that. Neither you were responsible for Riya's death nor you are responsible for our baby's going away from us. These all are the plans of destiny why do you are not understanding this small thing.

Neil gulps, and he sighs. Neil looked at the Kaka.

On the other side, Avni was walking alone on the road. She was wearing a long shirt and her hands were in the pocket of the shirt. Avni's face was emotionless, she was walking with an absent mind.

Later, the door opened, Avni entered the room and to her surprise, Neil was sitting at the edge of the bed holding his wrist. Neil looked at her. Avni looked down and she goes to keep her bag on the table. Neil was looking at her then he looked down. Avni poured the water into the glass and drank. Neil was looking down. He looked at Avni who was keeping the bag in the cupboard.

Neil: tired?

Avni turns her face to him then she kept the bag.

Neil: anyone will get tired by walking for almost an hour.

Avni was shocked, she frowns and turns to Neil.

Neil: isn't it?

Avni: what do you mean by that?

Neil: don't you know what I mean by that?

Avni was looking at him.

Avni: say it clear, Neil. Don't know what has happened to you. You are behaving so weird.

Neil got angry, he got up and came to her.

Neil: I am behaving weirdly? And what about you, who came home by walking when you have your own car?

Avni was shocked.

Neil: What will you say about that?

Avni: wh, what do you mean? What are you trying to say?

Neil: oh so you don't know anything? Ok, let me remind you. You daily come home by walk and today you did the same. Am I right?

Avni was shocked, she looked down and rolled her eyes here and there.

Neil: say, now why are you quiet?

Avni: that's none of your business. You, yourself had said that you will not interfere in my life so stop it and keep your promise.

Avni turns. Neil holds her arm and pulls her to him, he holds her second arm. Avni opened her eyes and looked at Neil who was hell angry. Neil was giving a deadly glare to her.

Neil shouts: stop it, just stop this all nonsense.

The Khanna family was sitting in the dining area and they heard the shouting. Shweta got up and was about to go.

Bebe: stop, Shweta.

Shweta: but, Bebe.

Bebe: let them handle that. It is their personal matter so let them sort out this.

Prakash: Bebe is saying right, Shweta.

Shweta: they both are in anger, Prakash Ji, what if they took some harsh step in anger.

Bebe: they both are mature, and they can handle their issues. They were holding their pain in their heart, let that come out. Let that storm come out which they were holding in their hearts.

Shweta was looking at her, she looked up.

Bebe: sit.

Shweta nods and sits. Being a mother, it was next to impossible for her to sit and hear her children fighting. She was worried for their future. The whole Khanna family was in tension but no one can do anything.