Chapter 4 ~ My Unspoken Past

Allison's POV

Allison's POV

~ Utah ~ Cape Side St. ~ 2 pm ~

"Allison?!" She asked.

"Mom?!"

'Why did I just call her Mom?'

"Who is it?" Alexei asked, coming closer towards the door, "Allison?"

"Hi."

Yelena was unsure of what to say.

"Come on, girls," Melina said, moving from the doorway to let us in.

Something seemed different about these two, but what was it?

We walked towards the kitchen. I noticed the hand turkeys still hanging on the fridge from where we left them. I noticed that the same smell that we had come home to each day, the same chair cushions, blue with a hint of brown, the light brown cabinets, and piles of dirty dishes in the sink made me feel at home.

"How long are you girls planning on staying?" Melina asked, snapping me back to reality.

"Uh, not that long." I smiled softly.

Alexei sat down at the dining room table in his normal seat. Yelena sat down in her usual seat and so did Melina. I was hesitant for a moment but I did sit down in my seat. It brought back memories of when we used to be happy. There was an empty seat which was always there. It was Natasha's seat for if they ever saw her again. We sat in silence until Melina broke it.

"So Allison how have you been?" She asked.

"Alright."

"Knowing my daughter she isn't ok," Alexei said.

"I'm fine ok. God."

"Allison, where did you go after you escaped the 'Red Room'?"

That was a new question no one had ever asked me where I went after the 'Red Room'.

"I found my Dad and then ended up in Hydra again. Somehow I ended up on S.h.i.e.l.d.'s radar and they found me, sending me to live with my cousin in D.C."

"You were in D.C. when Captain America took S.h.i.e.l.d. down?" Yelena asked.

"Yeah."

"How did that happen?"

I told them the story of D.C. The untold story of it.

~ D.C. ~ 2014 ~

"Get up!" Sharon yelled.

I had fallen asleep with my head on the counter. I jerked away.

"Stay up all night again?" She asked.

"Kinda the neighbor kept playing that song."

"Which one?"

I looked at her and told her the answer.