Chapter 27 ~ Kick His Ass

3rd Person POVAllison sits in the back of the plane, her hands neatly stitching bullet holes and wounds left in her suit

3rd Person POV
Allison sits in the back of the plane, her hands neatly stitching bullet holes and wounds left in her suit. Peter stands in the back of the plane making his new suit while Happy is in the cockpit steering the plane.
"Peter?"
"Yeah?"
"Promise me something, if I die today or in the next 5 days, don't wait around for me. Go out there and fall in love. Just promise me that you will be happy and let May know that I love her too."
"Don't even start with that!" He threw his arms up, "I don't want to hear that kind of talk. You're going to be fine. I'm not going to let anything happen to you."
Allison looks at him with determination in her eyes, "Then don't fuck it up."
Happy entered to break the tension between the two teens.
"Fury's got the coded message. Your friends are at the Tower Bridge."
"Okay."
"Your boy called it London Bridge, but I figured it out. I'm gonna go scoop them up, okay?"
"Yeah."
Allison wanted to speak but she kept her mouth shut.
"We're close. How's the suit coming?" Happy asked Peter.
"Almost done. How's your suit coming, Allison?" He asked her through a fake smile full of rage.
"I don't know, Peter, why don't you take a look at it since nothing ever bad will happen." She said with a fierce smile.
"Whatever is going on between you two has to end."
Allison rolled her eyes.
"I'm serious! Your both almost adults to start acting like them."
Happy walked out and the teens both glared at each other. Peter followed Happy to the cockpit to give him something.
"Wait, wait, whoa, whoa. Before you go if something happens to me, could you please give this to Allison?" Peter asked holding out the necklace he bought for her.
"You're gonna make it back. You'll give it to her yourself. Okay? You got this."
"I got this."

**

Peter was attached to the outside of the plane with Allison and Happy both on coms with him inside.
"All right, comms check. Can you hear me, kid?"
Allison perfected everything on her bike.
"Yeah, I can. It's just a little loud out here."
"I like the new suit." Happy said.
"Thanks."
Just then as we got closer the final elemental came up out of the water.
"Holy shit!" Allison yelled.
"Whoa, Peter, you sure that's not real?" Happy asked.
"Yeah, it's just 100 times bigger than I expected."
"No shit, Sherlock." Allison sassed.
"Still the play?"
"Uh-huh. We need to get high enough so Beck doesn't see us coming." Peter said over coms.
Allison hated how Peter was acting about the situation.
"Copy. Stay sticky."
Happy pulled the steering stick up to send them high into the air.
"Hey, Happy."
"Yeah, kid. What is it?"
"We need to have a serious conversation about you and my AAUNT!"
And just like that Peter had fallen off the side of the plane. Allison tried not to laugh at him.
"Laugh all you want, Allison!" Happy yelled.
"Alrighty then!" She yelled back.
"Ready to go?" Happy asked coming back to where she was at.
"I think so."
She was dreading having to kill her ex. It was going to be really hard but after what he's done he deserves it.
"Good luck out there." Happy said turning to leaving.
"Um, Happy?"
"Yeah kid?"
She hugged him tight.
"Thanks for everything." She said.
"Your not gonna die out there kid and your welcome."
He smiled as she let go of him.
"Ready?" He asked.
"Yeah."
She climbed on her bike and put her helmet on. She looked towards Happy nodding her head that she was ready. He started to walked towards where the button was but stop and looked back at her.
"Give em hell, kid." He said with a smile, hitting the button.
The back opened dropping Allison and her bike out. She pulled the gas on her bike, speeding off towards where Tyler was gonna be.

**

"Don't be such a bitch, Allison."
Tyler punched her again in the face. Blood fell from her nose. She layed on the floor with Tyler standing above her, beating the shit out of her.
"I'm not."
She slowly blinked. Tyler turned away from her just giving Allison enough time to get up off the floor. She stood there bloody and holding her side. Tyler turned to face her holding a pocket knife. Allison struggled to stand and said the only six words she could mutter up.
"I can do this all day."
Tyler laughed, sending the pocket knife flying towards her. She shifted catching it and send it towards him. It cut his arm.
"Small scratch?" He asked.
"Just you wait." She smiled an evil smile.

She moved closer to him and they started to fight it out

She moved closer to him and they started to fight it out. Allison sent punches and kicks to him while he did the same back. He grabbed her foot at out of her kicks and started to flip her. She used her other foot to kick him in the gut doing a full back flip off of him. Tyler layed on the ground.
Allison crouched down to the level he was at. He attempted to sit up. Allison grabbed his hair holding Tyler up. She moved closer whispering into his ear.
"Don't you ever mess with a Rogers. Hope you rot in hell, you son of a bitch."
She pushed the pocket knife through his stomach. Just when her thought she was done she turned the pocket knife and pulled it out. He screamed in pain.
Allison got up and started to leave, her killing him left her emotionless.
"Allison,"
She turned to face him.
"Hydra will never stop looking for you. Hail Hydra." He smirked and then fell to the ground dead.
Allison turned back, walking towards the exit.
"I just kicked Tyler's ass."