Chapter 5 ~ It's The Witch's Fault!

Allison's POV

Allison's POV

~ Cape Side St. ~ Around 1 am ~

I sat downstairs in the dining room just sitting there thinking about everything. My life, everything that had happened, what my life might have been like any other way. I pondered the question 'What if?' My face was soaked from tears and any other nonsense that I had going on. I missed Nat. I missed seeing her, I missed that we would talk to each other in Russian. I missed Tony. I missed seeing him, I missed messing up his lab and making him mad. I missed my dad. I missed seeing him, I missed all the good and bad banter that went on between us two. I missed Christian. I missed seeing him at camp, I missed his hugs.

"Christian," I whispered. His name sounded foreign when I said it. I hadn't said his name in years. If he was still alive we would still be together. I sniffled, having tears in my eyes.

"Who the hell is Christian?"

I turned and Yelena was standing in the kitchen.

"Like you would care," I said and turned away.

"You're not ok."

"Clearly, your friend is fine," I said.

She sat down at the table.

"What's bothering you?"

"You've never cared. Why now?" I asked.

"Because you are hurting."

"Just questioning everything."

She came and sat next to me at the table.

"Who is Christian?" She asked.

"One of my boyfriends that I had. He died on my watch when we were being questioned for killing someone else. He was awesome." I started to play with one of the rings on my finger. It was the promise ring Christian gave me. "We met at summer camp when my Dad made me go. I didn't want to go but I did. We met on the first day of camp." I smiled remembering the thought of when I couldn't remember what to say to him when we met.

"I see he meant a lot to you."

"Yeah, he did. He was the best boyfriend I ever had."

"Boys are gross," Yelena said.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes, that's when I noticed Yelena's eyes. They had a tint of red in them which she never had before. Her eyes are brown.

Someone was controlling her.

"Yelena, how old were you when you went to the 'Red Room'?"

She took a few seconds to respond.

"7."

That was wrong, she was 6.

"You were six," I said.

"Oh yeah, silly me."

Yelena would never say that.

I stood up and punched her in the face. She was knocked out.

'Where's Wanda?' I questioned.

I opened the back door and walked outside. I couldn't stay inside anymore. I looked at the trees and walked into the 'forest' back there. I got kinda far into the forest. I got a strange feeling like someone was watching me.

"Wanda?" I called out.

Something far off in the distance made a sound. I turned towards the sound and there was Wanda.

"Oh, my god," I said.

She had one a red dress and some weird headpiece. Her hair was super wavy.

"Hello, Alli."

"Wanda."

"Didn't know you lived around this area," Wanda said and started to look around the forest.

"Cut it. You knew I was coming. Why?!"

"I need your help." She said.

"With what?"

"You're strong enough to help me bring back Vision."

"Wanda, are you crazy? You can't undo death!"

"You undid death for yourself multiple times."

"That's because I can't die."

"Well, some can!"

"I'm not helping you and you can't get me too," I said and started to walk away.

"You can bring back your Dad." I stopped dead in my tracks.

'I can't.'

I let the purple swell around my wrist. I turned around and threw the mist ball at her. It didn't do anything. Instead, the mist ball died.

"Only the witch that casts the spell can use her magic." Wanda sang.

I looked and noticed the barriers around us.

"Good for you," I said.

Wanda threw a mist ball at me. I dodged it and took off sprinting towards the edge of the woods. She was hot on my trail. I couldn't escape her. I made it to the edge of the barrier and couldn't get through. Wanda caught up to me.

"You can try and leave but I doubt you want to leave him." She brought Tyler out from wherever he was hidden.

His wrists were tied up. He looked like he was ready to cry. He mouthed something to me.

'Go.'

I took off through the barrier. It was tough to get through but I did it, somehow. I reached the end of it and just kept running. I ran down 'Cape Side st.' and far off somewhere. I wasn't going to stay here. I kept going knowing it was the best thing to do for now.

'Where am I gonna go now?'

A/N ~ Have a good and safe Thanksgiving! No one hate on me for saying this but..... GO BUCKS!

(Word Count ~ 848)