Chapter 8 ~ So I'm Not Alone

Jamie's POV

Jamie's POV

"I better be alive!" I screamed.

The world got colorful as I was swept away from it. I was dropped into a room that looked familiar to me.

"Where are we?" I asked.

It was a place from my past or my parents' past.

"You've written about it in your diary." The Watcher said.

"How do you know about my diary?"

"I see everything."

"So you know if I punch someone in the face. Someone like Flash?"

"Yes, and if you don't I also see what happens."

I walked around the room and noticed everything that was there. Memories were on the walls. It was a bar. My parents hung out here a lot during World War ll. I scanned over the pictures and noticed lots of people that I knew. Back in the '40s, you put pictures of family and heroes in places like these. My Mom's picture was on the wall along with my Dad's and there was a picture of them with two kids. I looked at that picture and took it off the wall.

"Who are the little children?" I asked.

"Your siblings."

I smiled. The picture may have been in black and white but it still meant a lot to me. I turned the picture around to hang it up. Something fell out of the picture. A smaller picture had been taped on the back. I hung the picture back on the wall and picked up the other picture on the floor. I turned around and the Watcher was gone. I held the picture in my hand. There was writing on the back of the photo. It said 'Our little girl. Under that, it said '1945'. I sat on the floor still holding the picture and flipped it over. It was me. I started to cry from being overwhelmed with emotions.

"Отлично, теперь я плачу!" (Great, now I'm crying!)

"Ты тоже по русски говоришь?!" (You speak Russian too?!)

I shot up and turned around, I came face to face with a girl who looked just like me except she was different.

"Who are you?!" I asked.

"Nightingale." The girl responded.

"No, you're not! That's me!"

"What the hell!"

We looked just like each other, almost as if we were copies. We sounded the same but we didn't act the same. She was more skeptical and I wasn't.

"How are we the same?" We asked in sync.

"You are the same person but Jamie because you escaped you never became her. She's you if you didn't escape Hydra."

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"Every decision branches off into infinite realities from the ones you know."

"Why does this sound like a Tv show?!" I sarcastically asked.

"You have created many other realities in your life, Jamie." The Watcher said.

"Explain."

"Changing your name, leaving everyone after your father died, running away from the Scarlet Witch. The list goes on and on."

My eyes went wide. Everything I did branches off into infinite realities.

"Then what does that mean in her reality?" I asked.

"I'm the leader of Hydra. In my reality, we killed the dog. I've done a lot wrong in my reality."

I wanted to scream or cry but I couldn't.

"Where am I?" Someone behind us asked.

We turned around and noticed a brown-haired adult standing there.

"Who are you?!"

"Ray Rogers and don't yell at me."

"How do you know Steve Rogers?"

"I'm married to him and we have a daughter. How are you related to him?" Ray asked.

"Daughter." Me and other me both said.

"This is messed up."

We noticed someone else there.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Crusader or you can call me Sarah." She rocked on her heels, "hi."

"Whoa!"

We turned around and noticed another person standing there.

"Who are you?" Ray asked.

"Sarah."

"This is fucked up," I said.

Ray covered Sarah's ears. I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever."

We all stood around. Someone was dropped onto the floor.

"Who are you?" We all asked the girl.

"I'm Natalie, who are you -"

She got cut off by the Watcher starting to talk.

"I have brought you all here because in Sarah's reality there is a deadly Super Soldier going around and I need your help to kill him-"

"So hold up I have to kill my Dad from another reality?!" I spoke up.

"Well not exactly but yes."

"I'm out! I'm not killing my Dad."

I walked towards the door and opened it. I stepped out and just kept falling. I landed on the floor of the bar. My face was smashed onto the floor.

"As I was saying, one reality can affect many other ones. That's why I've asked you to help."

"When do we start?" The other me asked.

"Right now."

We were sent to a random planet on another reality. I recognized the place.

"Why are we in Sokovia?" I asked.

"Because. Keep a low profile." The Watcher said.

"That may not be a problem for us but lose the drapes." I scoffed.

"I'll leave you." The Watcher left all of us.

"So what do we do?" Crusader asked.

I walked away because I couldn't do this. I couldn't let them see me cry.

"Jamie!"

"Please don't follow me," I said.

"What's wrong?"

"Well my day just got fucked up and I found out I'm not alone."

"Feel like making a deal with the devil?" I asked.

'So I'm Not Alone'

A/N ~ If anybody realized I changed the POV instead of Allison it will now be Jamie because that's her real name. Sorry for confusion.

(Word Count ~ 851)