Chapter 6 ~ Midnight

Allison's POV

~ Weeks Later ~

I found out a few weeks ago that there is a new Captain America which means Sam failed to have the shield. He gave it into the wrong hands after my Dad gave him the shield. I left the country and headed to someplace that made me feel free and I went undercover like always.

3rd Person POV

~ Where Ever Sam and Bucky Are ~

"We need help from whoever that person is. They are the only ones who can help stop Walker." Sam said.

"We don't know who they are," Bucky said.

"I do." Sharon butted in, "black market dealer. Won the most cage fights compared to the owner of the joint. She."

"Who?" Sam asked.

"I think it might be Allison," Bucky said.

"They always wear black and have tons of purple in their hair. She also wears a device on her neck." Sharon said.

"Got a name?"

"Midnight. Or so that's what half of the population calls her."

"Where can we find her?" Sam asked.

"Top secret." Sharon pulled her hood up and walked out the door.

~ Where Ever Shang-Chi's Sister Lived ~

Midnight stood there ready for a fight. Her face was burning from pain earlier that day. Her face was stained with blood. People were yelling all around the room. She stood there in the entryway of the cage.

"Midnight!" The person in charge yelled.

Midnight walked out of the entry into the cage. She stood there ready to fight. Her eyes were covered so no one could see who she was.

"Her opponent! The Winter Soldier!" The announcer yelled.

The Winter Soldier was thrown into the cage. The girl didn't care. The Winter Soldier stood up and looked at the girl. The girl didn't care who he was. She went closer to him, acting as if she cared for him.

"I don't want to fight you," Bucky said.

The girl turned her head like a puppy. The young girl lunged at him and took him down. She was on top of him punching him. Bucky threw the girl off of him. She tumbled on the ground and landed on her feet.

"I'm not gonna fight you," Bucky said.

"But I am."

The girl punched him and tried to punch him again. Bucky threw her back off of him. The eye cover flew off her face and landed on the ground. She looked at Bucky and he noticed who it was.

"Allison?" He asked.

The room felt like it went silent like they were the only two people in the room. The only thing you could hear was the sound of a disc flying towards the girl. She noticed the sound. As it got closer she put her hand out and caught what was being thrown at her. She realized what it was, Cap's Shield. Her father's shield. She held onto it not wanting to let go of it.

"Give that back!" Walker yelled at Midnight.

"Who the hell are you?!" Midnight yelled.

"Give me my shield back."

"Why the hell do you have his shield?!"

"Because I'm Captain America!" Walker yelled.

The girl was stunned. She threw the shield back at Walker and took off running.

"Get back here!" Walker yelled.

She kept running.

"Thanks for letting her runoff," Bucky said sarcastically.

Allison kept running. She came to the edge of the hallway and did the only thing she knew how to do. She broke the window and jumped out of it. She started to fall. Sam flew in and grabbed her falling. He carried her to a different roof.

"Let me go!" She yelled and started to scream and kick.

He threw her on the roof of the building and landed. Her face hit the ground and one felt a drop of blood.

"You did all that for a drop of blood?" She asked standing up.

She noticed Sharon standing there.

"Nice of you to finally join us," Allison said.

"Shut up." Sharon held a gun towards the girl.

"You wouldn't kill me. You wouldn't dare." Allison said.

"You want to test that?" Sharon asked.

"Go ahead, Power broker."

Sharon grits her teeth. She wants to kill her.

"I doubt you would kill the girl who is related to your aunt and also related to the person you kissed."

She looked at her ready to kill.

"You would never." The girl repeated.

Sharon pulled the trigger but nothing happened.

"Is the safety on?" She asked.

She looked at it. "No."

"Just as I thought you were too much of a baby to pull that trigger." Allison laughed.

She started to make a run for it. Something hit her in the back of the head and she fell to the ground. She smashed her face against the hard concrete. The shield was laying next to her. Her face dripped with blood. She stood up and turned around. Everyone was horrified by the blood on her face.

"Steve Rogers never was a killer like you," Allison said.

She grabbed the shield and threw it back at Walker. He slid back from the force of it. Within a blink of an eye, Midnight was gone into the streets of China. Everyone ran to the edge of the building and looked for her but she was nowhere to be seen for miles.

"Thanks for losing her!" Bucky said and went after Walker.

Sam held him back.

"We can't kill him even though he lost her," Sam said.

"What the hell are we gonna do?" Bucky asked.

"Find her."

"She's a ghost story now," Sharon said.

"What?" Everyone turned around to face her.

"She's a ghost story," Sharon repeated.

"Then let's see what the ghost wants," Sam said.

"She's one of the best Widows, she'll be hard to find."

"Note unless we work together."

(Word Count ~ 921)