Chapter 10 ~ Now We Fight

Jamie's POV

Jamie's POV

We maneuvered through the streets of Sokovia. We witnessed a portal up in the atmosphere obtaining a bunch of additional forms of Super Soldier. It always wasn't intact but I've visited it more destructive. We all stood in a circle. The Rogers of the Multiverse.

"Call it, Captain," Ray stated.

I enjoyed the sound of 'Captain'.

"Alright, listen up. Until we can close that portal up there, we're gonna use containment. Allison, I want you on that roof, eyes on everything. Call out patterns and strays. Ray, you got the perimeter. Anything gets more than three blocks out, you turn it back or you turn it to ash." I begin.

"Wanna give me a lift?" Allison requests Ray.

"Better hold on."

Ray grabs Allison and flies her up to the top of a building, then flies off. Allison dismounts in a common pose we both do.

"You're such a poser!" I shout at her.

"We're the same individual!"

"Crusader! You gotta try and bottleneck that portal, slow 'em down. You got the lightning, light the bastards up." I say.

She swings Mjolnir, flying off. I turn to Natalie and Sarah.

"We, we stay here on the ground, keep the fighting here."

Crusader lands at the top of a building and summons a bolt of lightning. She sends it shooting out towards the portal, taking out warriors and super soldiers.

"Just like Sokovia all over again!" I yell at Natalie.

"You and I remember Sokovia very differently." She states.

Allison atop a building fires her word relentlessly at soldiers.

"Ray. You gotta lots of strays on your tail." She says.

An army of warriors is tracking Ray as she soars above the streets of Sokovia or what once were streets.

"Just tryin' to keep them off the streets," Ray declares.

She beats a ton of them with her abilities.

"Nice call. What else you got?" Ray asks her.

"Well, Captain's taking out a squadron down the street."

"And she didn't invite me!"

Natalie is going to town as she battles a warrior. She gets tossed on top of a car. As the warrior is about to attack, Natalie utilizes her Widow's Bite on it, shocking him out. She grasps the soldier's word and shoots him back. I land behind her and she spins around ready to hit me with the Widow's Bite. She stands down and leans against a car.

"Captain, none of this is gonna mean a thing if we don't close that portal." She breathes heavily.

"Our biggest guns couldn't touch it."