Chapter 12 ~ Last Minute

So taking a step back and writing her into 'Far From Home'

'Spider-Man: Far From Home'

Allison's POV

I stood in the hallway near my locker watching the school news. A video tribute to Tony, Nat, Vision. and Dad plays on the tv. It took a lot for me not to cry.

"Gone, but not forgotten." Betty said.

"Thanks to Kenneth Lim and Vihaan Ramamurthy for their help with that touching video tribute." Jason said.

"This year has been nothing short of–"

"Shit is crazy. It's, like, insane."

"Jason."

"What?"

"No swearing."

"Yeah, it's the last day of school, we're good."

"Historic. Over five years ago, half of all life in the universe, including our own Midtown High, was wiped from existence."

In the gymnasium, the students are watching the marching band when half of them dissolve into dust.

"But then, 8 months ago, a band of brave heroes brought us back."

In the gymnasium, the basketball players are playing basketball when the students and the marching band appear in the gymnasium and the marching band knocks down some of the basketball players.

"They called it the Blip."

A photo of Sue Lorman from 2018 appears on the screen and turns into a photo of Sue Lorman from 2024.

"Those of us who blipped away came back the same age."

A photo of Brad Davis from 2018 appears on the screen and turns into a photo of Brad Davis from 2024.

"But our classmates that didn't blip had grown five years older."

"Yeah, like, my little brother is now older than me." Jason said.