Shadowy Venomous vs Count Dracula (Castlevania)

In Transylvania, the land was in purple flames, and in castlevania, Shadowy Venomous walked towards the doors to the throne room and opened them with force, and saw in the throne chair sat a figure covered in shadows as he held a wine glass, and he smiled. "This world will fall to me, Vampire. Every child, woman, and man will bow to me and my power." Shadowy Venomous said as he showed purple flame in his hand as he faced the figure with a smile. The figure revealed to Count Dracula himself laughed at Shadowy Venomous' statement and said, "But what is a man? A miserable pile of secrets." Dracula threw his crismon wine aside, and he teleported out of his seat and stood in front of the oldest Turbonic being and he smiled and said, "I am no ordinary weak man." Shadowy Venomous threw a punch to Dracula, but the vampire disappeared and reappeared behind his opponent and fired fireballs at the man, and Shadowy Venomous was hit by the fires and he turned and looked in anger and threw a punch to Dracula and managed to hit him, which Dracula then laughed and turned into a swarm of bats and they flew away, and Shadowy Venomous fired purple fireballs at the bats, which dodged everyone of them and Shadowy said, "Avoid my hits all you want bloodsucker, your tricks are meaningless." A swarm of Medusa heads came flying in the throne room, which caught Shadowy Venomous' attention and he dodged most of them, until a group of zombies surrendered him and he said, "So he can command monsters? This vampire must mean business to summon the dead." Shadowy Venomous killed the zombie group, until more Medusa heads came and flew into him and he had to block to prevent getting hurt, and Dracula appeared out of nowhere and swapped his claws to Shadowy Venomous' face and drew blood. Shadowy Venomous' right fist formed a purple flame and he punched Dracula, but the vampire king recovered from the blow and charged a magic energy blast at Shadowy Venomous, which knocked him back a bit and his eyes turned purple and he fired a barrage of purple flame blasts at the vampire, who sends the bolts of flames flying back to at Shadowy Venomus in return. Shadowy Venomous dodged the flames and threw a cutting shockwave to Dracula which decapitated him and his head fell to the floor. Shadowy Venomous smirked in victory until he heard Dracula laugh and he looked at Dracula's body and his monster form burst out of his body and stood over Shadowy Venomous with a vicious look and said in a monster voice, "Despair." Shadowy Venomous looked in horror before he attempted to charge at the beast and gets grabbed and slammed to the ground by the beast and thrown to the other side of the room and Dracula ran up to Shadowy Venomous and picked him up with his mouth and threw him up and grabbed him again with a bite and threw him across the room and attacked him with his Hellfire, which made him scream in agony but he managed to get out of the flames and fly. "You may have changed, but I am still stronger than you, monster." Shadowy Venomous said as he dashed with energy engulfing him into a ball as he rammed into Dracula and managed to overwhelm him and he fired large purple energy blast at Dracula as he is panned to the wall, and Shadowy Venomous smirked as he said to his overwhelmed opponent, "Looks like now you should understand that I'm most fearful and powerful than you, and I guess you have no more tricks left." Dracula recovered briefly after that series of attacks, Dracula begins charging up his most devastating magical attack: The Demonic Megiddo, which shocked Shadowy Venomous and said, "Wait, how can a vampire use something that seems powerful?" "I am no simple vampire." Dracula said before he unleashed Demonic Megiddo as he shouted, "I AM A GOD." The dome of power threatens to overwhelm Shadowy Venomous as he attempts to fight back but his powers weren't enough as they were overwhelmed by the explosion and Shadowy Venomous was overwhelmed by the attack. Castlevania explodes by the power of Demonic Megiddo and Shadowy Venomous is lying in the rubble as he was overwhelmed and badly injured. "You're right." Dracula said as Shadowy Venomous looked in shock that the monster form of the Vampire king approached him and looked at him and said, "You're not a man." Dracula picked up Shadowy Venomous by the head and raised him up as he said, "You're trash that is about to join those who have opposed me. Let me hear you scream in agony." Dracula was preparing to strike, as Shadowy Venomous raised his hand to his foe to try to attack, but his overwhelmed state couldn't be able to summon an attack, which shocked him, and Dracula impaled him and ripped him in half as he threw his severed lower half and arm aside, ending the oldest Turbonic Being's life, and Dracula held his fallen opponent's torso over his mouth, drinking the blood that spilled out from his torso and arm socket as the moon shined onto the ruins of Castlevania.