Demencia vs Cherri Bomb

In the Pride Ring in Hell, in a city site, Cherri Bomb checked around her turf area as she saw nothing happening and said, "Man, I wish there was something to do right now, because I can do anything right about now." Cherri then heard the sound of spray paint spraying, and she turned and saw The Black Hat Organization experimented girl, Demencia, spray painting one of the turf's walls, with the graffiti being BH X D, and she smiled as she continued to spray paint until Cherri called out as she said, "Hey you." Demencia turned and saw Cherri giving her a mad look and she said, "This is my turf, I can vandalize it, not you. Go spray paint somewhere else." Demencia then ignored Cherri with a smile and kept doing what she was doing, and Cherri got a little upset and she walked up to Demencia and said, "I said get out of here. You deaf or something, b@&$+?" Cherri then threw a punch at Demencia, who jumped out of the way and she said, "Hey, you can't just go and punch a girl." "I am a girl too, you weirdo, and you can't go and spray paint someone's turf with their permission like that." Cheri said as she threw another punch, and Demencia jumped and she stuck to the wall and said with a laugh, "Missed again." "Alright, you pushed it." Cherri said as she made a pink bomb appear in her hand and threw it at Demenica, only for her to jump in time and said, "You missed again, hahahaha." "Oh that tears it you dumb b@&$*." Cherri summoned two more bombs in her hands and threw them at Demencia as she dodged them and the explosions and Cherri said, "Come on you coward, fight me like you mean it." Demencia taunted Cherri as she raspberryed her and jumped onto another wall, only for it to explode and Demencia looked at Cherri, who was holding a detonator in her hand and she said, "Didn't want to spoil the surprise that there's traps here." "It really should've been good advice." Demencia said as she got back up and she ran to Cherri and punched her in the face, and Cherri held her face as she said, "Nice hit, but you're still not the winner." Cherri threw a Molotov Cocktail at Demencia, who dodged it as it hit the wall and the flames cuts the two apart as it blocked each other's paths to each other and Demencia giggled as she smiled and said, "You really shouldn't play with fire." "You should stop taunting the person you're fighting." Cherri said as she threw another bomb at Demencia, and she jumped again and Cherri detonated another bomb and the wall came down and Demencia said, "Wow, you really modeled the place." "For a fight like this, it's understandable, so thanks." Cherri said with a smile. "And I think some more of my signs would go well with your works." Demencia said with a smile as she held a paint can. Cherri then kicked Demenica when her fire died out and she bombed Demencia's paint collection and she said, "Hey, I was using those." "I'm not letting you paint more of my turf." Cherri said as she looked at the sign from earlier and said, "And I think this BH guy might not be interested in ya." Demencia looked shocked and said, "What do you say?" "Really sad isn't it?" Cherri said with a smile as she decided to taunt Demencia as she said, "I think he's not into weird dumb turf invading girls like you, plus I think he likes some of those go go dancing girls then you, haha." Demencia then got angry and she jumped to Cherri, who this time dodged her and said, "Yep, I sure p@#$ed you off, didn't I?" Demenica looked at Cherri as she wasn't playing around anymore and she said, "No one has the right to say that to my face, bomber girl." Demencia then ran to punch Cherri, only for the latter to kick her away and detonated another bomb, but Demencia dodged it this time as she jumped over to her and kicked Cherri in the eye, making her hold eye in pain as she said, "AH, MY EYE." Demencia then pinned Cherri to the ground and angrily said, "I'm gonna make you a pile of meat for that." Cherri kicked Demencia off her and threw bombs at her, and Demencia then dodged them again and managed to grab one of them and throw them back at Cherri, which hit the ground and made her go flying and she hit against a wall and the lizard girl then ran to Cherri and started punching and kicking Cherri, and when she was finished, Cherri was covered in brushes and Demencia pinned her to the ground with her hands holding her wrists and she looked at her in angrier and said, "I just thought I could have a little fun, but no, you had to be a jerk and make fun of my love, so now I'm gonna you hurt you bad to where you can't blow stuff up again, and I'm gonna eat you for dinner." Cherri managed to recover and she kneed Demencia in the gut real hard, making her let go of Cherri as she held her gut and Cherri then punched Demencia in the throat, and grab her by the collar as she summoned another bomb into her hand and said, "I'll give ya something to eat, and make sure you savor it, b$&@&." Cherri then shoved the bomb into Demencia's mouth and made her swallow it and she kicked her off of her, and Demencia sat on the ground as she held her belly as she looked scared as she said in fear, "Uh oh." The bomb in Demencia's stomach then exploded with her, killing the Black Hat Organization's human experiment as she was blown to pieces, and her hood landed on the ground in front of Cherri and she recovered and said, "Teach you to mess up my turf." Cherri then realized something as she said, "Ah s@#$, I promised Angel I be at the bar with him tonight, I'm gonna be late." Cherri then ran off as Demencia's remains lied around the area as they had a bit of fire from the explosion on them.