Black Hat vs Goku Black Results

For the main fight between these two villains, here's the link to it: https://www.wattpad.com/1167268656-power-battle-smackdown-black-hat-vs-goku-black

Nick: Wooooow, what a way to end a company, to take an entire city with it.

Alex: This was a pretty straight forward match to decide who would win here, considering their omnipotent powers.

Nick: Black Hat's eldritch powers and dark magic definitely help him hold his own in the fight against Goku Black, and he certainly was a feared villain by most in Cartoon Network.

Alex: However, this fight was more then just what kind of reputation Black Hat has compared to Goku Black, who was a ruthless genecide god from the future in an alternate timeline. Both these villains are considered to be threats to both their multiverse with Black Hat being the bad of Cartoon Network, a whole channel which has very many shows that make it a multiverse, while Dragon Ball's multiverse is where most of their universes are the same, but that doesn't mean Goku Black is nothing below Black Hat.

Nick: Yeah, just because Black Hat can travel to other worlds like Adventure Time and Regular Show, and as seen, Victor and Valentino, it doesn't quite make Black Hat more of a threat then Goku Black, who not only can travel to another universe, but travel through time and other timelines, in which Black Hat has no timey-wimey stuff for that field.

Alex: Even if Black Hat could get the Time Ring, Goku Black's method that allows him to time travel, that isn't enough to stop Goku Black and render him powerless, as it only allows him to travel through time and is not connected to Goku's powers that Zamasu gained when he took over his body.

Nick: Yeah, and that's as far as their traveling abilities go, so now we should go on to their other abilities.

Alex: Black Hat may have the advantage in versatility with his shapeshifting powers and size transformation, but Goku Black had him beat in strength, speed and even combat. Black hat is claimed to be a better fighter then most Cartoon Network characters, but he's shown to be a bit of a lazy businessman who lets his minions do the fighting for him as he hasn't fought for years, while Goku Black with other Dragon Ball characters had expert Martial Arts training, while Black Hat had non of that.

Nick: Yeah, even for Beerus, who is supposedly lazy like Black Hat, he can still take responsibility in battle, in which Black Hat only relies on his own powers then combat.

Alex: We know that Black Hat could surpass Anti-Pops, who is Omnipresent as well, but Goku Black's attacks is Quintillions times faster then light.

Nick: Yeah, and Goku Black may not have a lot abilities as Black Hat, but his strength made up for it, as he can destroy a universe like ours at least a 660 times over, and his clones are more of a theart as they are just as powerful as Goku Black himself, while Black Hat's clones are not as powerful as Black Hat himself.

Alex: The best example of a Black Hat clone being inferior to Black Hat himself is in the ok ko let's be heroes episode, Crossover Nexus, where a statue of Black Hat is shown in the background, and Dr. Flug himself confirmed that was a Black Hat clone that was used for target practice, making a simple Black Hat clone completely powerless and worthless to a Goku Black clone as they can easily destroy them, even if we had to have Black Hot, Black Hat's muscular clone from the evil ray that was used by Demencia while the other Black Hat clones were made by Black Hat himself from the evil ray, that still makes no difference.

Nick: Yes Black Hot is shown to be stronger then a basic Black Hat clone as he is a physical threat as shown in BH's Bizarre Badventure when his minion clones of Black Hat's beat many strong heroes to pulps, but that alone isn't close to Goku Black's level of power, so yeah I don't think working out will help with that.

Alex: And if we were to have this Fight go more longer with Goku Black fusing with Future Zamasu and becoming Fused Zamasu or even Infinite Zamasu, the victor still wouldn't change for those forms.

Nick: Yeah, hard to imagine how Black Hat could handle that much level of power.

Alex: Plus for time travel, Black Hat isn't known for that sort of thing, as Goku Black had that advantage.

Nick: Even if Black Hat could time travel, Goku Black's Time Ring will protect him from whatever Black Hat could do to him in the past or even the future, so that's no way Black Hat can take Goku Black out.

Alex: Black Hat was a tricky foe, but Goku Black's superior strength, speed, battle experience, and resistance to time wrapping via Time Ring took the victory away from the prideful and greedy Cartoon Network Villain.

Nick: Looks like Hat is the new Black.

Alex: Really Nick? Is that the best you can do?

Nick: Oh sorry, I guess I mean The Man in the Hat is out of Business, entirely.

Alex: Ugh. The winner is Goku Black.