7 Years Later

Y/n's POV:

It has been 7 years since me and the Vinnie guy started writing letters back and forth. I now know so many things about him and he knows so many things about me. He is such an amazing guy from what I know. But the truth is, is he really like that in real life?

Vinnie's POV:

I have now been talking to this girl for 7 years but it feels like it has only been 1 year. We have grown by sending letters to each other. Now we are both 18 and we have phones, but we made a deal where we are always going to be sending letters to each other and that we are not going to look for each other on social media. I don't know how this girl looks or sounds. I have magically known her for 7 years now. She is the most important thing to me in the world even though I don't know her personally, I still love her and feel like the day that we meet I am going to fall in love with her more than I already have. It was Wednesday and I was at school. I was in class talking with my best friend Jett. Jett: "Vinnie I think you are going overboard with this random girl. What if she is not even a girl?" Vinnie: "Jett this woman has been sending me letters for 7 years now, I am sure I know this girl better than her own mom. I would never like to stop being friends with her or end this special thing that we have." Jett: "What do you mean Vinnie? You don't even know how this girl looks or sounds." Vinnie: "I know but one day I will." Teacher: "Attention students! I have some news! On friday we are going to be having a new student. So please show her some respect when she comes." Vinnie: "Oh so it's a she?" Teacher: "Yes Vinnie and I hope you respect her well." The teacher knew that I am the type of guy to mess with girls' feelings.

Y/n's POV: 

I was moving to LA tomorrow and that is where Vinnie lives. That day all I have been thinking about is how I could run into Vinnie at LA which would be so cool but at the same time bad because we have such a special thing without knowing how we look and sound. I had been overthinking so much that night. Everything had already been shipped to LA. I only had a change of clothes for the next day to leave for LA. I then heard someone knock on my door. Y/n: "Come in." It was my mom lol. Y/n's mom: "Hey sweetie." Y/n: "What do you want?" Y/n's mom: "Hey don't talk to me like that, I am your mother and you should respect me. I know this is going to be hard without your dad being here but we need to get through this. Do this for me and your little sister. Please Y/n. Make it easy for me please." Y/n: "Okay I am sorry. But out of all of the places we could move to, why do we have to move to LA? Why?" Y/n's mom: "Because LA will feel like a fresh start. Come on. You will make a lot of friends at your new school. I know that." Y/n: "That is what you think mom, but it is not that easy. Mostly in LA. LA is a place with only rich people and famous people." Y/n's mom: "Enough Y/n! Go to sleep because we have to get up at 3:00 AM." Y/n: "Night mom. Make sure you close the door please." Y/n's mom: "Okay good night." I got cozy in bed and kept thinking about Vinnie. I just could not sleep. But finally I shut my eyes as tight as I could and fell asleep.

Authors Note: Hey it's me again! I know this is a short chapter but come on, roll with me people! LMAO sorry 😭 Anyways let me shut up and post this chapter.