Why me?

Y/n's POV:

It has been 4 days since me and Vinnie hung out that last Saturday. It was Thursday and I was getting ready for school. Vinnie has been ignoring me since Saturday. I fucking hate him. How can he ignore me after what we did on Saturday? He has been pretty quit these past few days though. Even though he still makes out with 10 different girls everyday. 

Y/n's outfit:

After I got dressed I walked downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen

After I got dressed I walked downstairs and saw my mom in the kitchen. Y/n: "Hey mom." Melissa: "Hey honey! Are you taking the range rover?" Y/n: "Can I?" Melissa: "Of course. I am not going to work today because a special person is going to be coming over today." Y/n: "And who is that?" Melissa: "You will meet them once you come back from, now go to school." I was curios about who the special person was but anyways I grabbed the car keys and drove to school. 

At School:

When I got to school I walked in and spotted Nailea. I walked up to her gave her a hug. Nailea: "Heyyy!" Y/n: "Heyy!" We talked for a bit before going to class. 

Time skip to lunch:

I got lunch with Nai and we just sat at a table with other of our friends. Yeah Nai, Jett, and maybe Vinnie weren't my only friends. I had more friends like Charli, Avani, Kouvr, and so many other girls. While eating lunch I noticed Vinnie was sitting at a table alone. He looked depressed *LMAO emo Vinnie* I wanted to confront him for ghosting me for almost a whole week. So I told Nai that I would be back and walked towards Vinnie. It was weird that he was alone. He is always at a table filled with tuns and tuns of girls and his friends. I sat on the table in front of him and looked at him. Vinnie looked up at me. Y/n: "Ghosting me huh?" Vinnie: "Leave." Y/n: "I am not leaving until you tell me why you are acting like this and why you have stopped thirsting over every hoe in this school. Do you not like girls!" Vinnie grabs me by the waist and sits me on his lap while breathing on my ear. And then he says something in my ear. Vinnie: "I like girls. But you. You taste like shit." Vinnie gets up causing me to fall on the floor. Ouch. I felt so embarrassed so I walked out the cafeteria and ran out the school into the car.  Then nai came to the car with my stuff. Nai: "Y/n why would you even do that?" Y/n: "Because I wanted to know why he has been ignoring me. Now I am sorry Nai but I am going home." I turned on the car and left. I couldn't spend more time in that school after what happened. 

At home:

Once I got home there was another car in the drive way. I had no idea of who's it was. I parked, got my stuff and walked into the house. Then I remembered that is was only 1 pm so my mom is going to be confused on why I am home early. I walked in and tried to walk up the stairs fast before my mom could see me but unfortunately she saw me. Melissa: "Y/n what are you doing here at this time?" I look back to see my mom but not only my mom. This random man around his 30's was next to her. Y/n: "Well I was tired... so... I decided to come home." Melissa: "I know that you are lying but we will talk more about this later. Y/n this is Tim. Tim this is Y/n." Tim: "Hello Y/n nice to meet you! You are very gorgeous." Y/n: "Hi... Now why is he here?" Melissa: "Well I have something important to tell you." I see this random man grab onto my moms hand while my mom smiles at me. Melissa: "Y/n, Tim is my boyfriend." Holy crap. Y/n: "Mom what a funny joke. Hahahaha. I'm going to my bedroom." Melissa: "Y/n this is no joke! I like Tim and he likes me." Y/n: "Mom, we have only lived in LA for almost 2 weeks how do you already have a boyfriend!!?" Melissa: "Well me and him started talking online before we moved to LA so I decided to meet him in person here!" Y/n: "LISTEN UP TIM. YOU CANT JUST COME INTO MY HOUSE AND FUCK MY MOM. SHE IS A MARRIED WOMEN WITH 2 CHILDREN!" Tim: "I-" Melissa: "Y/N YOUR FATHER IS DEAD AND I DESERVE TO LIVE AND ALSO DON'T TALK TO TIM LIKE THAT EVER AGAIN. AND NO ONE EVER SAID THAT WE WERE ALREADY HAVING SEX!" Y/n: "WELL GUESS WHAT? I DON'T WANT THIS MAN AS MY STEP FATHER. SO YOU TWO CAN GO EAT SHIT!" I ran upstairs to my bedroom and closed the door shut and looked the door. I started crying of stress and just this weird feeling that I had. I laid on my bed and randomly started thinking about Vinnie. Everything came to my mind and I felt so pressed. It came to a point where I tried my best to fall asleep so everything could get out of my mind. 

10 hours later:

I woke up around 12 am. I checked my phone and just decided to scroll on social media for a bit since I wasn't hungry and I didn't feel like going downstairs. Eventually I got tired again so I decided to go to sleep because I had to go to school tomorrow again.

Authors note: HEYY GUYSSS!!! I hope you guys liked today's chapter! Even though it was short but I am about to make another chapter right now because I am bored and I have  nothing to do for the next hour. In the next chapter there is going to be a smut SO GET PREPARED! Next chapter is just going to be SPICY! So stay tunned! Tiktok and Instagram: deyhate_genesis

xoxo, Genesis <33333