Chapter 1: First Day of School

Sana's POV

Hayst. First day of school. But it's okay I don't want to stay in this house. I would prefer being in school with my ugly friends. Nah. Just kidding, I love them very much more than my family. Hehe. I already did my morning routine and dressed my uniform, I actually waked up early. Maybe I'm exited to see my friends and hang out with them later. I'm going down now to kitchen and I saw them already eating. Looks like they don't care about each other. Dad is not actually eating, he just talking to one of his business partner on phone. Yeah, always business. I saw mom eating breakfast, not minding what happen around her. Maybe she's also thinking about business. Our family is known for one the richest in Korea. I always wondered if this you called family 'cause I can't feel it. If your wondering if I have a sibling, I do but my sibling not staying in this house, I think you know the reason haha. Who wants to stay in this house if you have this kind of family. I actually want to leave this house also but I know that I can't still handle my life in my own. I decided to called Nayeon one of my friend to fetch me but my mom called me.

Sana's Mom: Sana, eat your breakfast now.

Wow, first time.

Sana's Mom: It's your first day of senior high. You should eat something, so you can have some energy later.

Like you really care.
And yeah it my first day of my last year of senior high.

Sana: No need, mom. I can eat outside.

Sana's Mom: At least...

Sana: I think, I'm gonna late mom. My friends are waiting for me. Bye, enjoy your life.

I texted my friends that we will wait each other in front of school. I hop in our car and our driver start to bring me to school. Later on, we already arrive and I saw my friends are waiting. I told our driver to not fetch me later. After that Nayeon called me.

Nayeon: Sana!

Then she hug me and hugged back.

Sana: Nayeon-ah

Nayeon: I miss you!

Sana: Oh! Really?

Nayeon: Why? you didn't miss me, you didn't miss my beautiful face?

Mina & Momo: Where's the beauty Nayeon?

Sana: Yeah, where is it?

Nayeon: Yah! I hate you all. Can you at least appreciate my beauty. It's rare, you know.

And she pouted...

Mina: Stop that, your not cute.

Momo: Fine, your beautiful now. Stop it.

Sana: Ok, your pretty now and you dont have to put too much make up Nayeon-ah. I actually prefer your bare face.

Nayeon: Really?

I nodded

Mina: But, I think know the reason she put make up.

Momo: Yeah, because of Jeonyeon-oppa, oppa..

Momo teased Nayeon and she blushed. Haha

Sana: Ayieee... OPPA!

Nayeon: Yah! Stop it, let just go inside.

Mina: Let's go I'm exited to meet new people.

Momo: Or your exited to see a cub.

Momo start the teasing again and Minari just slap Momo's shoulder then hide to my back. Cute

Sana: Let just go guys. Oh! wait, where's Jihyo?

Nayeon: She told me that she will go with Jeongyeon and friends, you know Jihyo's house is near from Jeongyeon's house.

Sana: Aah, Ok.

We starting walking inside the school of Cheong-A High School. Yeah, together with this idiots, char! We been freinds since high school together with Jihyo and batch mate with Jeongyeon's group. That's why we already know each other. We are now in our classroom, Yes we are classmate we already know our room after the enrollment. We have the same strand also along with Jeongyeon's group and it's ABM, you know because of business our parents also want us to study busines so that we can easily handle our business. Like, we really interested on it. We started choose our sit, of course near to each other and near from the back.

Sitting arrangement:
MN|MM
SN | NY

While waiting to our teacher, Nayeon say something. And I'm not interested.

Nayeon: Oh! I forgot, Jeongyeon told me that they will have a new friend and he is Jeonyeon and Jihyo's childhood friends.

Momo: Jinja? Is he handsome?

Mina: Yah! I will tell it to Dahyun.

Momo: I don't care!

Nayeon: Really Momo? Like you didn't have crush on Dahyun. And I don't know what he looks like Momo. Jeongyeon just told me.

Momo: Ah, I wonder what he looks like.

Nayeon: Me too...

Momo: AND I DON'T HAVE CRUSH ON DAHYUN ANYMORE. DUH!

Mina: But, for what I've known he's already courting you.

Momo: HAHA, COURTING? don't believe to him, he's just teasing me. When did he get serious in his life.

Nayeon: Yah! Sana.

Sana: What?

Nayeon: Are you not curious with this new friend of them.

Sana: Hell nah! It will added to pain in my ass.

Mina: You're so bad, Sana.

Nayeon: Let's see, later. HAHAHA

Sana: TSK.

Later on our teacher came.

Ms. Seo: Good moorning class. I'm Seo Yeji, your class adviser and subject teacher for Business Finance. You can call me Ms. Seo or Ms. Yeji.

Everyone: Good morning Ms.

Ms. Seo: It's our first day today, so we will not having a lesson. We will start our first lesson tomorrow. But now you will introduce yourself first.

Wooh. I'm happy that we will not having but introduce yourself. Argh.

Ms. Seo: I'll call your surname then go in front and start introduce.

Ms. Seo will start calling when someone interrupt...

?: WAIT, MS!

*let's pretend that they are the same age

AAAAAAAAH, HOW IS IT? I'M ACTUALLY NOT INTERESTED AT WRITING, I REALLY HATE WRITING. BUT THERE ARE SO MANY STORY THAT COMES TO MY MIND.