Chapter 30: Truth?

No one's POV

Flashback

When Mark saw Sana trying to escape, he immediately told his father about it.

Mr. Tuan: Bring that girl here, I will inform Mr.  Minatozaki about this.

Guards: Yes, Sir.

Mr. Tuan: Give your best to bring her, you know what will happen to all of you if you failed and you know what to do if she tried to make things in wrong way.

The guards quickly leave to chase Sana and the Tuans went to the Minatozakis. While coming to the location where they are, the other guards who's guarding Sana at the restroom also came running Sehun informing them that Sana got escape and they have followed by Sehun. Sana's father tried to calm himself because of what his daughter did, especially that Mr. Tuan already knew it.

Sana's Dad: I'm so sorry about this.

He said to Mr. Tuan.

Mr. Tuan: Don't worry I already asked my guards to follow her. I'm sorry if my guards will do something if she tried to escape again.

Sehun: What?! It's not part of the agreement to hurt my sister. D-dad...

He said madly and tried to speak to his father hoping that he will do something.

Mr. Tuan: But it's part of the agreement that we need Sana so, your father could pay all his debt.

Sehun: If there's something will happen bad to my sister, I will never forgive you.

After he said that, he leaves the place pulling Sana's mother. They reach the parking lot thinking what to do.

Sana's Mom: I'm worried about your sister. You should follow them. Use the car...

Sehun: How did you...

Sana's Mom: Just go now, I'm sure she will go to school to meet Tzuyu. Make sure that you'll make your sister safe.

Sehun: Hmm.

On the other side, when Sana found out she was being followed. There was nervousness and fear that she might not be able to make the plan to see and be with Tzuyu. Sana tried to speed up the car and made sure she could escape them. Sana did everything she could do to escape even though she was terrified, but the guard's car also sped up and overtook her. A guard blocked the car in front of Sana's car, as a result of Sana to stop. Sana doesn't know what to do anymore, she just hope for someone to come to help her but it seems like it's too late. All the hope he had was suddenly gone. She couldn't help but to cry, her only wish was to see and be with Tzuyu forever.

Guards: Open the door, Miss.

Sana just looked at them while shaking her head.

Guards: Miss just go with us, to make it easy. You don't want us to do something to you, right.

Because of fear, Sana just opened the car door. She seems just wanted to give up and accept the truth but she thinks about Tzuyu. How would be Tzuyu feel when the woman he loves suddenly disappears. What would happen if she couldn't come back to see Tzuyu again. Sana had no choice but to beg.

Sana: P-please...let me go.

She said then kneeled down on the road in front of the guards.

Guards: I'm sorry, Miss. We can't do that.

Sana: I will go with you...just let me go and meet Tzuyu.

Guards: We're definitely be dead if we do that, we're really sorry. Just let's go.