Chapter 27: ¿

Sana's POV

We arrived at the area where a little bit too far away from our place. I'm not sure if it's the Tuan's place. My father is the first one who get out of the car. I was planning to run away but I don't think if I can't escape here.

Sana's Dad: Follow me.

He started walking and I just following him.

We reach the main door of the house and one guard open the door. I was hesitating to enter but I saw my father is getting pissed of me, that's why he dragged me and bring me inside to one of the room of the house. His grip on my hand is so tight which made me to hissed in pain.

Sana: Dad, it's hurt.

I said while preventing myself to cry again. I'm really getting scared right now.

Sana's Dad: Starting now you will stay in this house.

He said while making me sit on the bed.

Sana's Dad: Mark will give you a drive to school and will fetch you after class to make sure that you will never get near to that Chou...I'm telling you Sana, don't you ever made me know that your still hanging out and went to that guy.

I can't stop myself to cry because of this stupid punishment.

Sana: W-why don't you just let me be happy, Dad. Let me be with Tzuyu.

I said while my tears continue to drop from my eyes.

Sana: What do you want me to do? So, you can let me be with Tzuyu...I'll do anything you want just not this marriage, p-please...

Sana's Dad: Nothing, you know what I want.

Sana: But you have to let me be with Tzuyu...especially right now.

Sana's Dad: What are you talking about?

I'm scared to tell this to him but this is the only thing I know that can make him change his mind.

Sana: I-im pregnant and...Tzuyu is the father...

Before I have to continue my words, I received a hard slap from him make me fall my body on the bed. I saw my mother coming and when she saw what happened she immediately went to me and hug me. I just cried on her shoulder still feeling the pain that I received from my father.

Sana's Mom: Honey, you don't have to do that.

My mother calmly said.

Sana's Dad: Don't you dare to interfere to this. You know that we can't also do anything to this and you Sana, don't you ever do more mistakes if you don't want to have more of this. You even let that guy impregnate you...I won't change my mind, you're still going to marry Mark. I'll talk to Tuans about this.

He was about to leave but I removed my body from my mom's embrace and started to beg to him.

Sana: Please, Dad...just this time please. Since I was young, I followed you but please just this one give it to me.

I said begging to him while holding his hands. He removed my hands and leave the room closing the door slamming it. Because of crying, my body can't handle myself anymone it cause me to fall on the floor. My mother went to me and hug me again.

Sana: M-mom, please talk to him.

I said looking at her.

Sana's Mom: I'm sorry, Sana.

No one's POV

Sana is now inside the car beside Mark who is driving. She is just staying silent not wanting to make a conversation with Mark. Later on they arrived at school, Sana open the door quickly and get off.