Chapter 25: Hurt

No one's POV

The couple already arrived at Tzuyu's place. When they near at the house, they saw Sehun outside. Sana quickly went to him then hug him and Sehun hugged back.

Sana: Oppa! What are you doing here?...I miss you.

Sehun: I miss you too, Sana. How are you?

Sana: I'm good, perfectly good here. Tzuyu never leave me and he's always taking care of me.

Sehun: That's good, thank you so much Tzu.

He then look at Tzuyu giving him a smile.

Tzuyu: No problem, Hyung. Sana is my girlfriend, so she is my responsibility.

Sana started to remove her body from the hug then turn to Tzuyu and cling her arms at Tzuyu's arm.

Sana: So, what are you doing here?

Tzuyu: Why don't you come inside first, Hyung.

Sehun: Thanks, Tzu but no need...Uhm, I'm just here to fetch Sana.

Sana: Now?

Sehun: Haha, why? Are enjoying staying in your boyfriend's house?

Because of that Sana started to get blush.

Sana: I-it's not like that...

Tzuyu: Like my Love doesn't want to leave me, Hehe.

Sehun: I think so.

Sana: Yah! You two stop teasing me.

She said then pouted and the two boys just laughed at her.

Sehun: So, can I have my sister now Tzu?

Tzuyu: Oh, yeah.

Sana: Aw, I'm gonna miss this house, also the people who welcomed me and...especially sleeping beside my boyfriend.

Tzuyu: We will still see each at school.

Sana: I'm will just say goodbye and thank you to the Chou Family, Oppa.

Sehun: Sure.

Sana get inside with Tzuyu to bid her goodbye and say her gratitude to them. After that Tzuyu lead Sana outside with her things.

Sana: It's a goodbye now, I'm gonna miss you, Love.

Tzuyu: Ey, I told you we will still see each other at school. We can still hangout you know.

Sana: Aa, but still.

Sehun: Haha, Sana is really different with you Tzu.

Tzuyu: I know, Haha.

Sana wrap her to Tzuyu's neck to give him a tight hug, Tzuyu hugged back putting his arms at Sana's waist.

Sana: I love you, Tzu.

Tzuyu: I love you too, Love.

Then Tzuyu give Sana a kiss on her forehead. Sana smiled at Tzuyu and give him a peck on the lips.

Sana: Byebye.

Tzuyu: Goodbye, see you tomorrow.

Sana nodded.

Tzuyu: Take care, Hyung.

Sehun: Thanks, and thank you too.

Sana started to went to Sehun's car. Before she enter, she lastly wave her hand at Tzuyu. Tzuyu smiled at her and wave back. Tzuyu wait for them to leave the place before he went inside the house.