Chapter 29: 28.2

Sana's POV

We got at the airport after an hour, and I'm starting to feel nervous. What if we don't succeed, and I can't be  with Tzuyu or see him any longer? Argh! We get out of the car, and my  mother and I are following them, 
waiting for the Tuans.

Sana's Mom: You're going to use the restroom, right Sana?

She said making me confused, my father looking at me like asking. I look at my mother, she just give me a go look, maybe it's part of the plan.

Sana: Can I, Dad? I've been holding this since earlier.

Sana's Dad: Go with the guards.

I immediately find a restroom while the guards following me. When I found it, I entered the room and I saw my brother.

Sehun: Sana...

Sana: Oppa, there's a guard outside. I'm scared.

I said tremble, he hold my shoulder to lessen my worries.

Sehun: Don't worry, the car is waiting at the parking lot same at the area that you stopped by earlier. You know my car, right?

I nodded.

Sehun: Don't be nervous, you're going to be with Tzuyu. Here's the key and a phone, call Tzuyu immediately when you have a chance. All you need to do is to see Tzuyu, understand?

Sana: Hmm.

Sehun: I'll distract them and you run, don't make them caught you.

My brother is the one who get out first of the restroom and I just peeking in the door waiting for chance to escape. He made talk with them when I saw that they don't have a vision of the restroom, I quickly get out and run to the parking lot. I was looking for the car and it make me hard to found it 'cause there's so many cars. I was started to get scared what if I fail, what if they already realized that I disappeared at the restroom. Minutes of finding the car, I finally saw it. I was getting to get in of the car when one car arrived. The car parked at the other side of the parking lot where my brother's car parked. I started getting in of the car but unfortunately Mark saw me. I saw him told his father, and I started the engine and drive fast away. In the middle of the ride, I finally left the airport. I remembered the phone, I immediately called Tzuyu's number. Because of being so nervous and scared, I can't stop myself to cry. Why did I experiencing this. Tzuyu still didn't answered the call, it makes me more worried about this. While contacting him again, I saw at the side mirror that someone following me. Shit! I'm trying to make them lost but they also driving so fast. I drive faster but making sure that I wouldn't get accident. After fourth time calling Tzuyu finally, he answered.

Tzuyu: Hello?

Sana: Tzu...i-its me.

I started to get emotional when I heard his voice like it giving me strength to fight for us.

Tzuyu: Love? Are you crying?...you didn't attend school yesterday and today. Did something happen?

Sana: I need to see you Tzu, are you still at school?

Tzuyu: Yeah, actually we're having the last subject. I just excuse myself 'cause my phone is continuously ringing.

Sana: Meet me at the field after class, I'll wait you there. Arasseo?

Tzuyu: Are you okay? You sounded tense.

Sana: Please Tzu, let just meet later. I love you, Tzu.