Chapter 5: Real Feelings

No one's POV

Everything is changing for everyone. Because of what happen they don't know how to start talking, it's still stuck on their mind. They can't still believe that it really happened. They just become quite and didn't talk. The both group also decided not to go together to school or even in other places. Even in classroom Tzuyu and Sana is avoiding each other. After a week it's still the same. They can handle anymore what happened to thier two friends, they also affected by the two. The two groups decided to talk to make a plan how to fixed the problem between Tzuyu and Sana. After class they meet in they make sure the two already went home and they went to Chaeyoung's house for the plan.

Chaeyoung: Take your sit, guys.

Momo: Chaeyoung...

Chaeyoung: Hmm?

Momo: Foods. Hehe.

Chaeyoung: Ah, I forgot that we have a food monster here.

Everyone started to laugh.

Chaeyoung: Ok, I will just get a food.

Dahyun: I'll come with you. What do want Momoring?

Dahyun shyly ask.

Momo: Anything, Dubu.

She said it cutely and Dahyun smiled widely. Then the other turn their look to Momo like..."what was that".

Momo: What? It's for the food.

Chaeyoung and Dahyun came with the foods and take a sit. Then Momo take many foods and started eating.

Nayeon: Yah, Momo. That not what we came here.

Momo just stick out her tongue to Nayeon.

Jeongyeon: Ok, guys what's the plan.

Jihyo: We have to make them talk to each other seriously.

Chaeyoung: Yeah, I think they actually want to be close to each other, but they both hesitating to make the first move.

Nayeon: But, how we will make them talk?

Dahyun: We should locked them in one room then, BOOM! problem solved.

Jeongyeon: Yah, not that way. I think even we locked them, they still not going to talk.

Nayeon: What about you Momoring? What way do you think?

Momo: Huh?

Momo said while eating, she actually not listening to them. 'Cause she don't think if she can really help them.

Mina: You really ask her Nayeon? You know that Momo can't focus in serious matter.

Nayeon: Oh, yeah. Sorry, I forgot.

Jeongyeon: I think I know what to do.

Chaeyoung: What is it, Jeong?

Jeongyeon: We have to talk to them first. We have to know what's really going on in their minds, what's their problems? Like that.

Mina: How?

Jeongyeon: You girls, are the one who will talk to Sana and we boys are to Tzuyu. You have to do is to encourage her to talk to Tzuyu to fixid their conflict before it gets worse.

Nayeon: What about, Tzuyu?

Jeongyeon: I have another plan for Tzuyu.

Jeongyeon smirk.

Dahyun: I think, I know your plan Jeong. Haha.

Chaeyoung: That's all guys. Let's do it tomorrow.

They all agreed.

Tzuyu's POV

Maybe because of what happened it makes me more harder to approach Sana. I don't know if she's mad at me after the kiss happen or Argh...I don't know what to do anymore and about the feelings, it's still here. I don't know what's the real meaning of this feelings it made me more confuse. Minutes had passed I was interrupted by a knock.

Tzuyu's Mom: Tzuyu, your friends are here.

What are they doing here?

Tzuyu: Let them in, Mom.

They thank my Mom then enter to my room.

Jeongyeon: Tzu?

Tzuyu: Guys, what are you doing here it's already past seven.

Dahyun: We just want to talk about the problems between you and Sana.

Tzuyu: What problem? I think there's no proble...

Chaeyoung: Stop that, Tzu. We know that there's a problem and the only one who can fixed it is also the two of you.

Tzuyu: But, I don't know wh...

Jeongyeon: Tell me Chou, what are you feeling about Sana?

What I'm actually feeling about Sana.

Tzuyu: Argh, i don't know how to explain.

Chaeyoung: Just explain what did you feel when you are with Sana or when you see Sana.

I don't know how to start.

Tzuyu: Uhm...F-first of all, the first time I saw her I already felt something different like it makes me be interested to her. Even I'm scared of her looks it didn't stop me to look for her everytime we're in school. After few weeks I want to be close with her. I want to approach her but because of  my fears that she will not accept me as her friend it didn't help me. Then after the kiss incident the feeling was more getting different. I taught those feeling was just nothing but now I realize that there's a meaning about it and that's what I don't know.

Dahyun: Aaaaaaaaaah! Your inlove, Tzu.

Dahyun screamed while jumping. I was startled because of him.

Tzuyu: Yah, Dubu. Lower your voice.

Chaeyoung: Yes, Tzuyu. Your in love...in love with Sana.

He said while giggling.

Am I really in love with her?

Tzuyu: I think...I am.

Dahyun: Really? How can you tell?

Tzuyu: I think, I'm not only want to be close with her...maybe one of the reason why I always looking for her is that I WANT TO BE WITH HER. EVERYTIME I'M LOOKING TO HER EYES, I CAN ACTUALLY SEE SOME SADNESS AND I THINK THAT ALSO THE REASON WHY SHE IS COLD TO ANYONE WHO IS NOT CLOSE TO HER. AND I WANT THOSE SADNESS CHANGE THAT TO HAPPINESS. I WANT HER TO BE LOVED AND THAT'S WHAT I'M GOING TO DO.

Jeongyeon: Finally, you already realized it.

Tzuyu: But, I don't know what to do next.

Chaeyoung: Dont worry Tzu, we told you right, that we will help you.

Jeongyeon: You just have to talk to her first.

To be continued...