Chapter 8: Jealousy

Sana's POV

I'm so happy that Sehun oppa, visit me. It's was a long time when me and my brother saw each other. If you're wondering yes my brother, actually half brother. He is my half brother in my father side. Sehun oppa is my father son in his first wife. After he excuse me we went to the field to talk.

Sana: Oppa, I miss you.

Sehun: I miss you too, my princess.

Sana: Why don't you just stay in the house. I'm always alone there.

Sehun: I'm sorry, I can't. You know that I can't stay in that house even a second....But I promise you that I'll visit you often.

Sana: Okay, at least your visiting me. I taught you also forgot me. It's been a long time when you visited me in the house.

Sehun: I'm actually making sure that they are not in the house when I'm visiting you.

Sana: Arasseo, are you going to treat me later?

Sehun: Hmm.

Sana: Thank you, Oppa. Saranghae.

Sehun: Nado saranghae...

No one's POV

In the other side, Tzuyu was now confuse along with his friends. He didn't know what to feel right now, the group was wondering who is the guy that make Sana exited. Tzuyu didn't know if he would feel jealous or  not, he didn't know who the guy yet. They're actually having a break and Sana didn't still get back.

Jeongyeon: Tzu, are you okay?

Tzuyu: Oh, y-yeah.

Nayeon: Are you sure? You're not eating your food.

Tzuyu: Ah, I lose my appetite.

Dahyun: Wae?

Tzuyu: Nothing.

Momo: I think, because of Sana.

Jihyo: Are you jealous?

Tzuyu: I'm not, why would I be jealous?

Chaeyoung: C'mon Tzu, we know you.

Tzuyu: I don't know, do you know who is the guy?

Jihyo: Oh, your jealous...and we don't know Tzu, actually we never meet someone who is close to Sana even her family.

Tzuyu: Really?

They all nodded.

Tzuyu: Arasseo, I'll just go to the restroom.

Dahyun: I think Tzuyu is jealous. Haha.

Jeongyeon: Yeah, you're right. He just don't want to show it.

Chaeyoung: If I'm Tzuyu, I would feel the same. I think the guy is special to Sana.

Nayeon: I think so, let's just wait for Sana to know.

Tzuyu's POV

I'm actually not going to the restroom, I just don't want to talk about that guy. I  don't know how to feel, I wonder who's that guy for Sana. While walking I saw Sana and that guy talking at the field. I don't understand why my feet pushing me to go them. Maybe because of curiosity...I just hide behind the tree not too far from them and enough to hear their conversation.

Sana: Arasseo, are you going to treat me later?

Sehun: Hmm.

Sana: Thank you, Oppa. Saranghae.