Chapter 7: Unknown Guy

No one's POV

After the talk everything was fine. Their friends are glad that they are close now they even celebrate after the talk in rooftop. It's like that they won a lottery because their plan succeeds.

Sana's POV

I'm so happy that me and Tzuyu is comfortable to each other now. Tzuyu became more open to me but I'm still afraid to share my problem to him, actually even my friends didn't know my family problems and personal problems. I'm also thankful that they not forcing me. About me and Tzuyu, I became more thankful that he's not making things that it made me feel bad. I didn't expect that he would be sweet, he even do things to make me feel happy. He also became talkative which is a good news. I was surprised when he told me about his experience in his past school, he got bullied because of his physical appearance. It also make me sad that he also experienced sadness which make me relates. I promise to myself that I will protect him and make him happy too. All of us always makes sure that we will have time to hang out. I'm more thankful that our friendship became stronger.

Tzuyu's POV

I'm so thankful and grateful that everything was fine. I don't have to be afraid to approach Sana I always make that she would feel happiness and love. She didn't even know yet about my feelings for her, I'm just making sure that she would also love me. I always showing my affection to by doing sweet things and making sure she will never be alone. Of course, my friends I also thankful to them because they always helping me in terms of my feelings for Sana.

No one's POV

Another class came and Mr. Oh their teacher in Oral Com is now assigning the class to make a pair for upcoming symposium .

Mr. Lee: Class I want you to choose your partner in your symposium. But, you want to do the it alone, it's okay. Just give me your name.

Dahyun: Argh...I hate this.

He said it upset then everyone laughed.

Mr. Lee: What is it, Mr. Kim?

Dahyun: Oh, nothing Sir. I-i mean can we choose our partner now?

Mr. Lee: Yes you can, you may start choose your partner. Then give your names with your partner in 1/4 sheet of paper tomorrow and can also start talk about the topic of your symposium.

Then everyone started to choose their partner. The 2yeon couple immediately went to each other to partners. Chaeyoung already ask Mina and Mina agreed. While Dahyun is having a hard time to make Momo agreed.

Dahyun: C'mon, Momoring let's be partner...

Momo: I don't want...

Dahyun: Please...we're the only one who don't have partner yet.

Dahyun begged.

Momo: I'll ask Jihy...

Dahyun: Jihyo already decided to do the symposium alone.

Momo: Then, I'll do it alone either.

Momo said while smiling, Dahyun didn't know Momo is just teasing him.