Chapter 4: The Kiss

Tzuyu's POV

I don't know how to start talking 'cause I feel like I'm having interview with the police. They're all looking at me, being curious what I'm going to say.

Tzuyu: Uhm...H-hi, nice to me-meet you all.

Hoo...why I'm stuttering.

Nayeon: Aw, your so cute Tzuyu.

Then cling to my arm.

Mina: Nice to meet you too, Tzuyu-ssi.

Momo: Are you single, Tzuyu?

I just smiled at them and I don't know what to answer anymore. I'm glad when Dayhun speak to Momo.

Dahyun: Hey, Momoring. Why don't you ask me?

Momo: I'm not interested. I know that you have so many girls, you know?

Sana: Why don't you just admit that you're also curious if Dahyun is single or not.

Finally, she talked. Her voice was satisfying to hear. This is the first time I heard her voice not being cold. But, I saw her look at me then I avoided it.

C'mon heart, stop it.

Jihyo: BTW, Sana...this is Tzuyu if you didn't know.

I look at Saan and I saw her still looking at me.

Sana: Hi.

That's it.

She said it without emotions and I just give her a sligth smile. At least she said hi. I'm still nervous with her. But I want to be close with her. Maybe not now, she really looks cold and scary. I hope we can be friends. After the talk, they started to have their own business. Jeongyeon take Nayeon and started flirting and I saw Dahyun doing her moves to Momo, but Momo just shrugged it. Then me, Jihyo, Mina, and Chaeng are just continue to talk. I saw Sana bring out her phone and earphones and listen to some music then started to sleep, I guess. After a couple of minutes, Ms. Seo came inside the classroom.

Ms. Seo: I just want to inform you guys that all the teachers will having a  meeting and I think the official studying will start tomorrow.

Our classmates was so happy about the news.

Ms. Seo: You can also have your break. But can't still go home, you have to wait for dismissal time of class.

Then Ms. Seo leave the classroom. And my friends decided to take a break. Nayeon is waking Sana. We started walking to the canteen. The girls are first to walk and we are just in their back following them. I stop walking when Jeongyeon say something.

Jeongyeon: Tzu, I can see how you look to Sana. Yieee.

Dahyun: Yeah, it's different. Like there's something meaningful to it.

Chaeyoung: Do you have crush on Sana?

They teased me and I was like what.

Tzuyu: Yah, be quiet. what if someone heard that and I don't have crush on her. It's my first time to saw Sana, how could I have crush on her immediately.

I intently said but in a low voice.

Dahyun: But your eyes tells different.

Tzuyu: I'm just curious about her.

Jeongyeon: Make sure of that, Sana is not that easy. But if you need help we're here for you.

I just hummed at them.

Chaeyoung: Let's go I think they are waiting for us.

When we arrived at the canteen, we saw the girls already eating. We started ordering our foods and went to the girls. I put my food at the table then I take a sit. I'm starting to get nervous again because I was facing Sana. They started talking again and I was eating my food. Sana just eating while listening to them. I hope we can be close soon, so I can stop this bad feeling anymore.

No one's POV

After a couple of weeks everyone is doing well in their study. Tzuyu is already comfortable with his new school and also the people. He glad that no one is bullying him maybe because he have friends to be with him all the time. But the fact that he's not still close with Sana and still receiving the different feelings when his near or around with Sana. He want to have conversation with her but he don't know how to start. They just talk if it's related about their study or important things. In the side of Sana is still the same, she also want to be close with Tzuyu. At first, Sana don't trust Tzuyu to be with she is just making sure if Tzuyu can be a trusted person. Time goes on, she can see in Tzuyu that he's kind and gentle. She have this urge to talk to Tzuyu especially when her friends also encourage her. But she also dont know how to start.

Now it's a new day for school. The girls are already in school while the boys are still walking to the classroom.

Jeongyeon: Tzu, you're still not doing anything about Sana.

Dahyun: Yeah, Tzu. It's obvious that you're already in love with her.

Tzuyu: I'm not in love with her.

Chaeyoung: Don't deny it, Tzu.

Tzuyu: I'm telling you, I'm not.

Tzuyu just glared at them, but they laughed at Tzuyu.

Dahyun: But you said, you still having the different feelings.

Chaeyoung: You know, Tzu. That's when love started.

Jeongyeon: Even having a crush on Sana, Tzu?

He shook his head.

Dahyun: But if you want to be close with Sana, we will help you.

He said while waving his brow then smirked at Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung, like they will having a plan.

While walking they saw the girls at their locker and busy talking to each other.

Dahyun: Yow, everyone and hi to my future girlfriend.

Then put his hand on Momo's shoulder and Momo slap his hand.

Nayeon: Hey guys!

They are now greeting each other. Sana and Tzuyu had a eye contact they didn't know in the middle of hallway someone is running, rushing didn't realize that the person slightly bump to Sana's body. Sana lose her balance and result her to slip. Tzuyu see what happen, he was thinking if he will catch Sana or not. Dahyun saw what Tzuyu's acting he took this chance to push Tzuyu towards to Sana. Then it made Tzuyu realize to catch Sana but because of the impact of Dahyun push it also made him almost slipped. That's why he hold Sana's body tight. But all of their friends didn't expect what happen. Tzuyu is holding Sana's body and Sana's hand are in Tzuyu's shoulder. The most unexpected things is their lips are connected. Their mouth was hang open. But the other two didn't realize yet what happen. Later on Tzuyu, he can hear his heart beating so fast and everything was slow, and the feeling now was even different from the various feeling. He just got back to his senses when something hit his face hard. It's was a hard slap from Sana. Sana is staring at Tzuyu emotionless after that she walked out.

Nayeon: OMG!

I'LL PUBLISHED THREE CHAPTERS TONIGHT, KASI IG-GHOST KO KAYO NG TWO DAYS HEHE

-DON'T FORGET TO VOTE TWICE ON MAMA-