Chapter 10: Looking For You

Chaeyoung's POV

I'm now getting ready for school when someone barge into my room. I was shocked when I saw Dahyun.

Chaeyoung: Yah, Dubu you startled me.

Dahyun: Opps, I'm sorry.

He apologized showing a peace sign.

Chaeyoung: What are you doing here?  You're gonna be late for school also.

Dahyun: Oh, it's fine. We were just having practice today.

Chaeyoung: So, what is it?

Dahyun: U-uhm, I need your help Chae.

Chaeyoung: What kind of help?

Dahyun: Help me with Momo...I-i mean help me to court Momo.

Chaeyoung: WTH, what did I know about courting?

Dahyun: Oh, c'mon Chae. Please, we didn't know maybe you have a girlfriend your just hiding it from us.

Chaeyoung: Fine, fine. Just prepare yourself and whatever I say. Ok?

Dahyun: Yeah, thank you Chae. ILY.

He said excitedly and hugged me.

Chaeyoung: Your welcome, but stop it Dubu. It's disgusting.

Dahyun: Yah!

I just laughed at him and started asked to go in the school. While we're riding in the car we already talk about what he will do later for Momo. We also bought some stuff that Momo will love. Time passed we arrived at school we immediately went to our classroom to see our friends.

No one's POV

When the two came to their classroom they see their friends having a talk. Now, Chaeyoung is supporting Dahyun for Momo.

Chaeyoung: Hey, guys.

Momo: Hey!

Nayeong: What's up.

After they greeted Jeongyeon notice that Dahyun was holding something and she realize that maybe it's for Momo but he can saw at Dahyun face that he is hesitating. So he said something.

Jeongyeon: Dubu, what's that?

Dahyun: A-ah...

Chaeyoung is now glaring at Dubu because of what he is doing.

Dahyun: U-uhm, Momoring. This is... for you.

Then handing the flowers shyly.

Momo: Oh! What for?

Nayeon: Are you starting courting Momo now?

Dahyun nodded then hide from the back of Chaeyoung and Momo smiling of what she witnessed from Dahyun.

Chaeyoung: Momo, there's more. Dubu give it to her now.

Dahyun started to give Momo the set of jokbal.

Dahyun: I-i know it's your favorite Momoring.

Momo can't believe that Dahyun is now doing this for her. Like her feelings for Dahyun is now getting back.

Momo: Woah, thank you Dubu.

Dahyun: So, are we officia...I-i mean I'm officially courting you now? I'm not pushing you to agree Momoring, I'm just proving to you that I'm serious with this.