Chapter 17: Alone Together

No one's POV

After all the events happened, it's already announced finished with the strand ABM won over all. The group of friends decided to go at Dahyun house to celebrate the winning of games of the boys. But Tzuyu disagree to go with, because he have plan to invite Sana to have time alone together.

Tzuyu: You can celebrate guys, but I want to celebrate with Sana alone. If you don't mind.

Tzuyu asked permission.

Dahyun: It's fine, Tzu.

Dahyun replied.

Jeonyeong: Yeah. I think after your celebration with Sana, I can feel that there something good will happen. Hehe.

Jeongyeon added like he knew what will happen.

Sana: What do you mean?

Sana asked with curiosity.

Jeongyeon: We didn't know maybe Tzuyu will make you give your yes for tonight.

Jeongyeon said with smirk which made Sana nervous but excited, she can feel that Tzuyu will do something for her. Sana just have a good feeling for this time alone with Tzuyu.

Sana: Let see.

Sana look at Tzuyu smiling.

Tzuyu: So, do you agree to go with me?

Tzuyu asked and Sana nodded.

Jihyo: Then, that's it. Enjoy your time together.

Tzuyu: Thank you, you should enjoy too. Don't let Jihyo be alone, you're all have partners except for her.

Tzuyu said with a little tease for the last part.

Jihyo: Yah, Tzu. You sound like your saying that I will be single forever.

Nayeon: Maybe is true. Haha.

Jihyo: Hmp! Friendship over if I found someone for me.

Momo: We will wait for that time, Jihyo-ah. Haha.

Chaeyoung: Do you want to ride with us.

Chaeyoung asked to Sana and Tzuyu.

Sana: Thank you, but no need. I'll just call our driver to bring us where Tzuyu want to go.

Chae just nodded at Sana.

Mina: So, shall we?

Nayeon: Let's go.

Nayeon excitedly said and everyone agreed.

They are now starting to walk when someone called them, they turn around to see who is the person. Everyone are wondering why that person is calling them.

?: Guys! Wait.

Jihyo: Oh, Ms. President?

Jennie: Hi. Just call me Jennie guys.

Jennie greeted with a smile. Everyone just looking at her waiting for what her intention from them.

Nayeon: Hello, Jennie.

Nayeon greeted back.

Jennie: Nayeon-ah, it's been a long time.

Jennie really knows Nayeon because they are good friends in the past. It's just because of busy schedule they never had a time to hang out again. But they never ignore each other.