Chapter 23: Mine Forever

Sana's POV

It's been three days that I stayed in Tzuyu's house, and thankful that there's no classes. Everything was fine, his family really accepted and welcome me. We spend our time together, especially my time with my Tzutzu. Tzuyu's parents always said that they can be my second parents and it's was one of the most amazing things, I always feel the care and love that I'm looking in my parents. Jackson Oppa is always funny he really loves to teased his siblings even me can't escape to his teasing. Then last our baby Minju, I'm calling her baby 'cause she told me to call her that. Hehe cute right. This family is really perfect, I hope my family will understand the meaning of it.

Jackson's POV

Another day has come and it's job day. It's also time for my siblings to go school. I'm now driving my car and I'm with the couple, Whoah third wheeling. Tzuyu asked me to drive them to school of course I can't say no to him. Their are sitting at the back seat and yeah having their own moment like I'm not here.

Jackson: Are you not getting tired of flirting in front of me, like hello give some respect.

I saw them look at me and giving me a teased smile.

Sana: Oh, Oppa! I didn't know that you are there. Haha.

Tzuyu: C'mon Hyung, it's not like you gonna be like this if you will have your girlfriend right...and we're not flirting in front of you, we're flirting in back of you.

Jackson: Really? You're teaming up to teased me, Huh. I will never give you a drive anymore.

I said pretending to be upset.

Sana: Yah! Oppa. It's not like that.

She said then pouted.

Jackson: Be thankful, I'm not teasing you about your biggest, hottest, hidden secret.

I said with a smirk and look at Tzuyu. I saw him having a shock face Haha, I think he knows what I'm talking about and Sana has a confused look.

Sana: What secret?

She asked wondering.

I just smiled at her and stop the car because we already arrived at their school.

Jackson: Get off now, we're here already.

Tzuyu is the one who get off first he was taking back when Sana asked something to me.

Sana: But Oppa, can you please say what the secret that you're talking about.

I didn't give a chance to answer her question when Tzuyu immediately pulled her out of the car.

Tzuyu: Let's go, Sana. We're gonna be late.

No one's POV

After they get off from the car, Sana give Tzuyu a confusing look.

Sana: What was that, Tzu. It's still early.

Tzuyu: U-uhm...nothing. Bye Hyung, take care.

He shouted to Jackson and Jackson also bid his goodbye to them then leave.

Sana: Tzu...

Tzuyu: Hmm?

Sana: Do you know know what Jackson Oppa...

Tzuyu: No.

Sana: Eh! Then, why are acting like that.?

Tzuyu: What?

Sana: You're panicking.

Tzuyu: I-im not.