Chapter 26: Punishment

No one's POV

Sana is not feeling well after crying all night because of what happened between her and her father last night. She's also feeling different right now, she doesn't want to think if her instinct was right but she wants to make sure if it's real or not. Sana ready herself for class even she's weak to move. After she did her routine she went outside and saw her brother waiting for him.

Sehun: Let's take drive thru for our breakfast...if it's okay for you?

Sana: Sure, Oppa.

She replied weakly.

Sehun: Forget what happened last night, your relationship with Tzuyu will not gonna break. Just continue to love and fight for each other. I'm sure Tzuyu will fight for you.

Sana: I know...I'm just scared.

Sehun sense the sadness of his sister, he immediately went to his sister and give her a hug. Sana started to cry.

Sehun: Shh, everything will be fine. I'm here, but you need to tell Tzuyu about this.

Sana just look at her brother and give him a nod.

After of long ride, they arrived at school. Sana get off and bid her goodbye. She started to walk inside and saw her friends and boyfriend waiting for her.

Jihyo: Hey, Sana!

Sana: Hey, guys.

Sana went to Tzuyu to hug him. Tzuyu  was startled by the action of his girlfriend but he hugged back. He look at Sana, he was shocked when he saw her girlfriend having a red eyes like she cried that much.

Tzuyu: Love, what happened?...why your eyes so red?

Tzuyu asked worriedly.

Sana: It's nothing, Tzu.

Tzuyu: Eh, what nothing. Look at your eyes it's so red. Did you cry?

Tzuyu said then caressed her girlfriend face.

Tzuyu: Did your father...

Saan didn't think if she's ready to tell Tzuyu about what happened because she is worried.

Sana: No...I-it's just I missed you.

Momo: Aigoo, just admit that you want to be tied with Tzuyu.

Nayeon: Yeah, Maybe she misses sleeping with Tzu.

Dahyun: What do you mean by that, Nayeon-ah? Is it about the...

Sana: Yah! It's not what you thinking. Is it wrong that I want to be with my boyfriend, Huh?

Tzuyu: Haha. Chill Love and you, stop teasing my girlfriend.

Chaeyoung: Gosh, I'm insecure with Sana and Tzuyu.

Mina: Wae?

Mina asked while giving Chaeyoung a glare.

Chaeyoung: I-i mean, I already know that Minari is the girl that I'm gonna marry but I never get to sleep with her...sleep beside her.

He explained and intently said the last three words.

Mina's face started to get red because of what she heard but everyone just rolled their eyes.

Jeongyeon: Aish, you two can do that anytime you want. Maybe Chaeyoung just scared if he can't stop himself to do something. Haha.