Last Chapter

Jihyo's POV

4 years ago

We are already in our last year of college and we are still together. Pursuing a business course together here at Seoul University. Even there will be a time that we're missing someone who is special to us, there's still a hard feelings that we are facing for remembering Sana. It's been years that we accepted the fact that Sana is gone and also realized that she will never get back to us. And for Tzuyu, we can still feel and see how much he misses and still love Sana.  Loosing Sana for him was the hardest thing that happened in his whole life. The pain he got from that moment almost feels like we're also loosing him. The time after discovered Sana is dead, everything changed. Tzuyu became a silent person, he also didn't attend school for almost a month. Even us and his family can't do anything for that, but thankfully to Sehun Oppa for talking to him and encouraging him by what Sana told to him before Sana close her eyes and leave the world. Sana's words make Tzuyu to continue his life and dreams, the bad thing was he came back to his old self which is the personality before he met our friends and Sana. The only thing that we do is to make our best to comfort him and make sure that he is not alone. When we graduated senior high, it feels like we completed our one mission of life even we are not completely graduated with Sana. It's still the best moment of life, because that we made a promise that we are still continuing school together which part of our promise to Sana. That promise also made Tzuyu to back to his real personality that we want.

Many things happened after that, we didn't know what happened to Sana's father after that accident and Sana's mother decided to get divorced with him. But Sehun Oppa let his mother to stay with him as a promise also to Sana. And all couples left in our group...Hmm? Everything is fine. 2yeon couple still the same couple, I think it's already decided by destiny that they will be couple even to the next level of relationship. Then Dahyun and Momo, Dahyun didn't broke his promise to love her and don't hurt her. I think Dahyun become a food monster like his beloved girlfriend. Michaeng will get married after our college graduation. For Tzuyu, I think you know the answer for that. His love for Sana is forever, even the boys try to push him and set a blind date with other girls, it didn't work. Sana own the whole heart of Tzuyu and didn't let any space left for other girls. Lastly me,...I'm contented and happily in a re-...Haha just kidding. Still single, C'mon.

Author-nim didn't let me own by someone hehe.

(Saranghae Jihyo-ah😉)

Now we are here outside of our school waiting for Tzuyu.

Momo: I'm so hungry, why Tzuyu taking so long!

She whines in madness, Dahyun went near to her and give his half sandwich and we shook our head.

Nayeon: Maybe he just finishing his work at his office. You know Tzuyu, Duh.

Oh, I forgot to tell you Tzuyu is our student council president. Damn right? I know, i know he's iconic.

Mina: Did you text him already, Chae?

Chaeyoung: Hmm, he told me that he's already on his way.

We nodded and decided to wait for him more.

Tzuyu's POV

After I received text from Chaeng, I decided to finish my work tomorrow. I don't want them to wait for me longer, I know Momo will whines because she's already hungry. While I walking through the hallway someone went to me and give a envelope with gifts.

Girl: Senior, this is for you.

This became normal for me. Everyday is like this, I just accepted what they will give for not to upset their feelings. I know that they already informed that I will never get a chance or time to give back their feelings.