Chapter 6: The Plan

Sana's POV

Starting a new day with the incident is still fresh in my mind. Why can't I forget it, Argh, this is so stressful. But, why did I feel something different when our lips touched. Is that what they called Love?...W-wait, wait, the hell Sana. How could you feel love because of that kiss, it was an accident and you don't have feelings for Tzuyu. We didn't even close yet, we get more awkward because of that. How could I feel that, Aish, never mind.  I'm walking now to our classroom to see if the girls are already arrived. I forgot to tell them that I will go early to school. Then I heard Nayeon shouted my name, I turn around and see them running towards me.

Nayeon: Sana!...Oh, your early?

She said while panting.

Sana: Yeah.

I saw them pushing each other, like they have something to tell but they're hesitating.

Sana: Guys, what is it.

Jihyo: U-uhm...how are you, Sana?

Sana: Huh, what's wrong? I'm fine guys.

Nayeon: But, we think you have a problem.

Sana: How can you say?

Momo: Like, after the incident you became more quie...

Sana: What! I don't have a problem with that it was an accident and if there's a problem, I think me and Tzuyu is the one who should talk.

Mina: Yeah, you're right. You should talk to him, you two even became more quiet.

Maybe I should talk to Tzuyu about it, but I don't know how.

Sana: I think so, Because of what happened our groups also get affected and I'm sorry for that guys.

Nayeon: Yes! We're also affected. That's why, we're doing this.

Sana: Don't worry guys, I'll talk to Tzuyu. But, give more time to do it properly.

Nayeon: But, Sana you should talk to him no...

Sana: Please, guys. Let me handle it. I promise, I'll talk to him.

Momo: Just make sure, it's ASAP...or else we will do something stupid.

Momo intently said but she mumbled the last part. I didn't clearly heard it. But I nodded to them.

No one's POV

In the other side, the boys are now trying to make Tzuyu getting inside the school. Tzuyu is afraid to see Sana now especially that he already know what his real feelings for Sana. He was more afraid to face Sana didn't realize that it can't help him to fixed the problem.

Dahyun: What happen to you, Tzu?

Chaeyoung: Where was the Tzuyu, saying that she will talk to Sana? Saying that he wants Sana to feel being LOVED.

Tzuyu: B-but, what if Sana will r-rejec...

Jeongyeon: You should not tell her about your feelings yet. Just talk to her. We told you that we will help you, just stick to our plan. The girls are also going help.

Tzuyu: That! I don't even know your plan.

Tzuyu whines. They just laughing at Tzuyu beacause they can see in Tzuyu face how scared he is.

Dahyun: Just go with the flow Tzu, just do whatever we will tell you. Ok?

Tzuyu just nodded.