Chapter 19: Family Dinner

Sehun's Pov

I was in the middle of my work when my phone rings. I look at my phone to see who is calling. My mood turn bad when I saw the name. What do they need from me?

Sehun: Hello?

Sana's Dad: Hey, son did you not know that your father is calling.

Tsk! Like I cared about it.

Sehun: What's now?

Sana's Dad: Are you free tonight?

Sehun: I'm not sure.

I know that I have time but I just don't want to see or meet him.

Sana's Dad: You should go tonight, we will having dinner. A family dinner.

Really, family?

Sana's Dad: It's important, especially to your sister.

He added and I can feel something wrong about this.

Sehun: How could that be important?

Sana's Dad: Just come tonight and fetch your sister...I'll inform you about the address.

I didn't give a goodbye 'cause I ended it immediately. I don't want to waste any words for that person, he really knows how to get me. He is using my sister, where I could sense that he is planning something that it will not good for me or for my sister.

Back to the present, I'm now driving with my sister to went to the address that our father gave. I know we don't have idea what would be happening but I'll make sure that my sister will going to get hurt.

Sana: Oppa, do you have idea about this dinner?

She asked like she's nervous.

Sehun: I don't know, princess...let's just wait and see. But I promise you if they did something, I'm always here.

Sana: I know, Oppa and thank you.

Sehun: So, Tzuyu?

Sana: What about him, Oppa?

Sehun: Nothing, I can see in your eyes how happy are you when you hear Tzuyu's name and when you are with him.

Sana: Yes, Oppa. I don't know, it's just Tzuyu can make me feel better...he can change everything bad into good. He can make my sorrows into blissful feelings. Everything Tzuyu's did was perfect. I could never wish anything more as long as I have Tzuyu beside me.

She said happily like she had the best moments in her life.

Sehun: I'm happy for you Sana. I'm thankful also that there's another guy who can love and protect you. I can see at Tzuyu that he really loves you and how you are important to him...I hope he will never hurt your feelings and break your heart.

Sana: He will never do that, Oppa.

Not a long time we already arrived at the place, it's a kind of expensive and well known restaurant. We went inside and we saw them already there. Our parents saw us and my dad immediately went to me and give a hug.

Sana's Dad: My son, thanks for coming.

He said happily I don't know if it's real or not. I just give him a slight smile. I saw Sana's mother smiled at me so I smiled at her either. My father turn to Sana to give her a hug too.

Sana's Mom: Take your sit kids.

I pulled a chair for Sana and take a sit also. I look at Sana who is now having a bad feeling. I hold her hand making sure that everything will be fine.