Chapter 12: Hang Out

No one's POV

Everyone are having their own practice. Start with the girls in volleyball, they actually not doing a serious practice.

Momo: Aish, this is so tiring.

Nayeon: What do we expect to you. The things that you will never get tired is eating.

Momo: Yah! What about you, when will you get tired of saying that your pretty.

Nayeon: Never in my whole life.

Jihyo: Guys your so childish, we should just practice. Ok?

Momo: No, I just want to rest.

Nayeon: We don't have to win that game, you know.

Jihyo: It's just one hour left guys before dismissal and look, I think our teammates are mad at us because we're not doing it seriously. Just be thankful that were just having half day practice.

Momo: Fine.

Nayeon: Yah, Sana what are you thinking. You look worried.

Sana: U-uhm, I'm just worried for Tzuyu.

Jihyo: Wae, or you just miss him already.

Sana face become red.

Sana: Yah, stop teasing me. I'm just worried because he's alone in their practice. What if someone is making fun of him there.

Momo: Don't worry Sana, I heard that the players from archery are kind. Some of them are from student government.

Sana: Really?

Momo nodded.

Nayeon: Your being different now Sana. Haha.

Momo: Yeah, I feel like its not you.

Jihyo: Since Tzuyu and you admit your feelings to each other you're showing the different Sana that who knows to be worried for someone and your being less savage to us.

Sana: Tzuyu made me to be like this. Oh, that's why I want to see him already.

Nayeon: OMG, Sana.

Momo: Let's finish this practice now so I can see my...A-ah I mean we can see them already.

Jihyo: No, no Momoring. Don't tell me that you miss Dahyun too.

Momo: Yah, I'm not.

Nayeon & Sana: Really?

Momo: Fine, I miss him. So, let's practice now?

Jihyo: Yeah.

They started their practice.

Jeongyeon's POV

We are now practicing basketball for the sports fest. The three of us always participating in basketball if there's any events like this. After our practice we decided to go to our friends and of course to see my beloved girlfriend.

Dahyun: Let just wait them outside.

Chaeyoung: Yeah, I already informed Mina.

Jeongyeon: Yah, your being obvious. Inform the others too.

Chaeyoung: Sorry, sorry.

We waited for a minute before the girls arrived.

Jihyo: Yow!