Chapter 2

Ranboo's POV

A/N Hey guys! I have something that will be addressed at the end of the chapter so PLEASE read the end authors note! And when you do PLEASE read the whole thing!

TW: weapons, mentions of abuse, mentions of running away

CW: me trying and probably failing to be funny

Phil sent us home to pack some clothes, food, weapons and anything else we might need. We had an 1 hour before we had to meet him and Techno back at the warehouse. Then we'd all walk an hour and a half to an abandoned cottage about 5 miles south. (A/N guess who's cottage! Why? Because I fucking decided and I am the powerful one here.)

I pulled on a puffer jacket and some waterproof Hardshell pants. (A/N no I did not look up what to wear while hiking I totally already had that knowledge because I'm- super- active- and hikish...) over some other warmer clothes. After all it was nearly winter.

I gasped. 

It was nearly winter! That meant it was nearly Christmas! It would be my first Christmas in 10 years that I would actually celebrate! I would be accepted! It made me even more excited for this hiking/hide out trip with my family!

Until I realised that if we'd be there until Christmas we would be hiding for a month.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

 But it was too late to back out now.

So I just continued to pack my bags full of stuff we might need. Torches, batteries, a sleeping bag, pop up tents, a first aid kit, whistles, fire starting materials, a pocket knife and a few regular knives and a hatchet. Just in case. I zipped up my backpack and sighed.

This was the backpack I used when I ran away from my Dad.

Not that he deserved that title. But I didn't know what else to call him. 'Abusive person that happened to be related to me?' I don't know. I guess for now Dad would have to do.

Then I tied my bandana, one of my most important possessions across my nose to act as a mask. I swung my backpack over my shoulders and pulled on a beanie and some fingerless gloves.

And I left my room and began waiting for Tubbo and Tommy to be ready.

A/N hey guys! Thank you for reading this as this is pretty important to me!

So Christmas was mentioned for the first time this chapter. And there WILL be a Christmas special. However I understand that not everyone celebrates Christmas.

So what I want to say is that the Christmas chapter will NOT be necessary. It will not affect the storyline much if ever. So if it makes you uncomfortable you can skip that chapter! It's in the same timeline but it isn't necessary so you don't have to read it.

 I will give a recap at the end just mentioning what gifts they got (if they get gifts) in case the gifts end up being important however they probably won't be.

At the start of the Christmas chapter I'll go over this again so don't worry I won't just spring it on you. There will be warning.

So overall don't worry about that coming up if it makes you uncomfortable in any way.

Anyways thank you guys for reading this book it really means a lot to me that you're all able to stick around for three books! And also thanks SOOOOOOOO much for 5k reads on Gasoline! 

So please look after yourself, try and eat even if it's just something small, if you really don't want to have some water, take a bath or shower, bind safely if you do bind and remember no matter what I'm super proud of you and you're amazing!

-Georgie <3