Chapter 24

Techno's POV

TW: mentions car accidents, implies PTSD, mentions killing, death, murder, su!c!dal thoughts

(E/N this one is pretty heavy :/ careful)

I sat behind the wheel of the car. I knew what I had to do. But my hands shook. I hadn't driven a car since I hit Ranboo.

But this time I wanted to kill someone.

That someone is my brother.

"Just do it. Foot on the accelerator as soon as you see him. And he'll be dead. Gone. Out of your life. He killed Dad. This is just revenge." I told myself.

Yet my heart ached at another family member dying.

When I suddenly saw the figure of my brother running towards me.

I closed my eyes and slammed my foot on the accelerator.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, before feeling the inevitable thump of a body hitting the car. But I kept my foot pressed firmly down until I heard the bang of a human body and metal hitting a brick wall.

I opened my eyes and saw Wilbur slumped over the bonnet of the car. His blood was all over the shiny front, staining it bright red. I cautiously exited the car, and walked over to him.

I stared into the shocked, yet lifeless brown eyes of my brother. I slid my fingers through the streak in his hair that had been white but was now stained a bright crimson. I held my brother close to me in my arms and cried.

This was my fault. My mother, my father, and my brother were dead.

And I wanted to join them.