Chapter 3

Tommy's POV

A/N Another important authors note at the end. Also sorry that this chapter is kinda boring but I thought I'd give you guys some fluff and shit before the next fairly angsty part.

TW: Weapons

I stuffed some more warm clothes into my duffel bag before nearly overfilling the bag with medical supplies. Bandages, medicines, antiseptic wipes, gloves, medical tape and then some sugary stuff to keep my sugar levels up. I added a vial of pepper spray and a pocket knife for good measure. Then stuffed the duffel with a sleeping bag before zipping it up and shaking it a little to make sure the zipper wouldn't break.

I swung that over my shoulder before grabbing my two most important possessions. My compass. Tubbo and me had gotten matching ones we found on Etsy. I then grabbed some string I had in my room, strung it on and then tied it around my neck as a necklace.

And my bandana. Me, Ranboo and Tubbo had matching ones. Mine was red and white, Ranboo's was black and white and Tubbo's was green and white. I quickly but securely tied it around my left wrist.

Then I pulled my blue puffer jacket out and pulled it on, my bandana and compass well hidden under it.

Then I left my room only to see Ranboo sitting on the couch. Xe looked up when they heard me coming and I recognised their bandana over their mouth which made my heart warm up. It must be important to xem if they were wearing it.

"Tommy!" They exclaimed before patting the seat next to him. I sat down next to him. "Hey Monarch I've got something to show you!" I said while pulling up my jacket sleeve, to show xem my bandana.

When xe saw it their eyes teared up a bit.

"Like it?"

They nodded a bit and I hugged xem. (A/N Because there are weirdos out there and I was recently very reminded of that this is all platonic. It's like brothers.)

Then we sat on the couch in silence waiting for the last member of our chosen family to show up. 

A/N Hi. This is another really important authors note. So on Wednesday 8th of December FOR ME I will be going to Mother Dearest's house. This wouldn't be too much of a problem- except she doesn't know I'm on Wattpad, doesn't like me being online or even on my phone for more than an hour. Also she kind of enjoys going through my phone and computer. 

I do have to bring my phone, because reasons, but I won't be bringing my computer, which I use to update. This means there will not be any updates for possibly around 3 weeks, maybe longer, maybe shorter since we haven't booked a flight back to my Dad's.

 I'll give you guys maybe two or three chapters the day before I leave though. 

I hate this as much as you do but my siblings, deserve to know who I am and I really want to know them. They mean the world to me and I would do anything have them happy and safe, including sacrificing all the progress I've made on my mental health. 

They are without a doubt one of the most important people in my life even if they are annoying little shits. I love them so freaking much and they deserve this. 

But if you want like updates on my life and this book (How many chapters are written, maybe some spoilers etc: ) and just like other random stuff here is my Instagram :)

 https://www.instagram.com/ranboopostsstuff/?utm_medium=copy_link

And if that doesn't work my username is: ranboopostsstuff 

...I am sooo creative- 

*Does jazz hands* My Instagram yay!