Chapter 4

Tubbo's POV

A/N. Author's Notes (A/N) will be in bold, Editor's Notes (E/N) will be in bold italics.

TW: weapons

I slid some knives into the pockets of my backpack before hiding them with items of clothing, such as socks and t-shirts. Then in the main part of the bag, I had a water purifying survival kit, a survival book with things like how to build a shelter - even if I knew there were tents it was better to be safe than sorry - what foods were edible, how to make rope - even if I packed some - how to make a fire, so on and so forth. I had packed a lot of food and an easily transportable camping stove as well. (A/N as someone who goes camping a lot I can tell you these come really small, easily small enough to fit in like a bag with clothes I swear) (E/N I can agree)

I packed a lot of canned food that wouldn't go off for ages, along with a bunch of bottles of water.

I grabbed a few blankets and sleeping bags and stuffed them into the bag as well.

Then I put on my compass necklace. Me and Tommy had gotten matching ones and so I'd put mine on a chain.

I then covered it with my bandana that the three of us - Tommy, Ranboo and I - had bought as a set. I tied it around my neck like a scarf to keep my neck warm.

Then I left the room to see Tommy and Ranboo sitting together in silence. I noticed Ranboo's bandana which was acting as a mask and saw Tommy's peeking out of the edge of his jacket sleeve.

"You guys ready to go?"

I heard murmurs of agreement so I booked an Uber for us before sitting on the couch until we heard a knock at the door.