Just Some End Stuff

That's the end!

So unfortunately that's the end of the series :(

I'm honestly really sad that it's ended. I had so much fun writing this and I loved seeing all your kind comments. My love language is words and so seeing all of your comments made me so happy!

That may be the end of the series HOWEVER!

I have a bunch of books planned!

I've decided to do two books that are on their own (just like me lmao) and not in a series and then I'll do a different series (which I already have the first two books planned out lol)

The next one is called 'Him & I' and I should hopefully have it up in the next few hours!

It's an Allium Duo (Ranboo and Tommy) Angst and is COMPLETELY PLATONIC!

I'm really excited to write it and I hope you guys will check it out!

I'll do an announcement when it's out!

Anyways here's the last 'Facts about my Books' for this series.

⁃ oh my fucking god. RAINY SEASON IS HERE I FINALLY COULD WRITE DECENTLY FUCK YEAH

⁃ I now have very good knowledge on how to load and shoot a crossbow.

⁃ YAY PLANE WRITING TIME IS HERE

⁃ I also got somewhat sick after having the COVID vaccine while writing this book. So because I couldn't stand or walk I sat on the couch one day and wrote 5 chapters in like- 3 or 4 hours. Chapters 9-13 lol

⁃ Manipulative Wilbur in Chapter 16 hehe just like DSmp Wilbur/Revivebur I feel smart

⁃ I got excited and may have written Chapters 17-27 in a day-

⁃ I genuinely think this is the fastest I've ever finished writing a book (so far)

If you can't tell I write these while writing the book lol.

Thank you guys again for so much for all the support on this series! You guys are all so crazy and amazing!!

Anyways that's it for this series.

WAIT FUTURE ME WAS REREADING THIS AND I HAVE AN IDEA FOR A BOOK (not for just yet but maybe mid to late 2022? Possibly early 2023 for it?)

So what would be your thoughts on going more into Technoblade's past? With more of his PTSD and more into the car accidents and going deeper into his past with Mumza? Maybe going a bit into his thought process and why he brought Wilbur back? All that sort of stuff. Would you guys even be interested in that??

Idk lemme know what you would think about that for a later book please!

Remember to eat (even if it's small), drink some water, take a nap, take your meds, bind safely if you bind and remember you're loved and appreciated. If you ever need to rant my dms and message board is always open.

I have other platforms as well if they're easier for you.

I have Zoom, Instagram, Pinterest, Discord and I'm happy to consider getting other platforms to talk to you guys if you need/want it.

I'm so proud of all of you guys okay? Don't forget it.

You're all amazing. You're all valid. You're all so incredible. Don't believe what the haters say. They're just jealous. I need sunglasses and some SPF 100 sunscreen because your future is so bright.

Lots of love,

Your Author Kai <3

I'm so glad that this was the first book I officially edited, even if it's on Wattpad, it's lovely writing and I'm so glad to be giving to you all.

if any of you need help you can reach out to any of these resources and they'll provide what you need!

800-273-8255

This number you can text or call! They have both English and Spanish and are available 24/7.

Text HOME to 741741

(Text only) This crisis number is available 24/7 for anything. Panic attacks, venting, suicidal thoughts, self-harm, anything you need. It's a bit of professional speak, so to some people it might not feel helpful, but you can try it!

That's pretty much all I have lovelies, sorry.

You are loved and cared for!

Lots of Love,

Kai's Editor Wren <3