Chapter 18

Philza's POV

TW: Scars, implies SH, ghosts, talking to ghosts, crying

CW: Christmas, sappy shit lmao

It was Christmas night. I sat in the snow and gazed down at scars, glistening in the moonlight.

"Why did I do that?" I mumbled.

"Why was I too weak to stop myself?"

"How did I lose so many of my family?"

"You messed up Phil. So much. They're coming after you."

My head snapped up hearing the familiar voice.

My beloved wife stood there.

"Merry Christmas, my love." She whispered. I felt tears slide down my face, and wiped them away before they could freeze on my cheeks.

"Kristin? How are you- how are you here?" I asked, before coming to my senses.

"Techno has to see you! You have to tell him it's not his fault you died!" I cried out, running to grab her hand and drag her to where my sleeping son lay. But my hand went right through hers.

"Kristin?"

"I'm sorry my dear. I'm not actually here. This is a dream." She whispered, tears in her eyes.

"No, no, no- you're actually here, you must be- this is real..."

"I'm sorry. I love you so much..." Kristin whispered as the dream began to fade away, out of existence.

And suddenly I was awake, sat where I was when I fell asleep, my sleeve still rolled up and my scars still visible. My tears were frozen onto my cheeks, a reminder of that horrible, yet amazing dream I had.

A/N I'm really not happy with this ending but I guess it's fine. I'm not really sure how else to end it lol

Anyways have a fabulous day/night and remember to take care of yourselves. Take any medication you need to take, bind safely, drink some water, have a shower or bath, have some food (even if it's small) and take a nap/go to sleep okay? You're all so amazing and I'm so proud of you all.

-Kai <3