Chapter 27

Ghostbur's POV

A/N just a song recommendation for this chapter, I thought Evermore by Hollow Coves suited it :)

TW: implied su!c!de, mentions death

I sat with Frankie and Oliver watching sorrowfully as Technoblade fell.

I wished I could hug Clementine but we figured this would be a bit full on for her. Mumza and Dad were looking after her. She was meeting them and Harbor.

I wished I'd known that I'd had a little sibling.

Well I guess I did now.

I watched calmly as Techno's ghost left his body.

"Wilbur?" He whispered, oblivious to the other two ghosts next to me.

I nodded, smiling. "Here! Have some blue!" I said excitedly, handing him blue flowers.

"Wilbur I'm so, so sorry I did that to you- I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to hurt you, I'm so sorry-" I cut him off.

"Don't be. All is forgiven here. Oh! And this is Oliver and Frankie, two of my really close friends! They're married with a kid and she's waiting for us with Phil and Kristin and- oh, by the way, we have another sibling who died because apparently Kristin was pregnant when she died but no one knew and that kid's name is Harbor and they already love and admire you- anyway, they're waiting with everyone to meet you!" I explained excitedly, holding out my hand to him.

They waved shyly at Frankie and Oliver and then cautiously took my hand.

I began to excitedly drag him up towards the stars, past the Milky Way, and Frankie and Oliver followed happily.

I looked back and saw him smiling happily at me as we ran.

We ran up and in between the planets, playing in the stardust, throwing it at each other.

It reminded me of our snowball fights when we were younger.

It was the first time I'd seen a genuine smile on Techno's face in years.

We ran across the surface of the moon, spinning around happily. We passed a drone and I briefly wondered how scientists would explain the rocks being kicked up off the ground.

But soon enough, we were up in the paradise we'd call home forever.

Mumza and Dad were playing with Clementine and Harbor in the waterfall. The mist with the sunlight created a beautiful rainbow which Frankie and Oliver kissed under.

So many others wandered around, happily chatting and laughing.

Some I recognised as family members and friends I'd lost. Others were unfamiliar to me.

But I didn't mind. I had eternity to know them all.

Techno stared happily at Harbor and Mum splashing each other with water. Phil gawked in admiration and love at his child. And I couldn't blame him. I'd only known Harbor for a short while but they were so amazing and kind and grateful and happy. I would die again for them.

We ran over together and everyone gasped and dropped everything to hug us.

We all got soaked, but none of us minded. We laughed together, crying tears of joy.

I think I could get used to this.