Chapter 14

Wilbur's POV

TW: mentions of panic attacks, self hate, slapping, swearing, mentions of weapons

I felt terrible. I'd caused this.

'You should've known you would've triggered something.' I internally yelled at myself.

I watched as Tommy hugged and comforted xem.

As soon as they had calmed down a little bit, Tubbo went in cautiously for a hug and I walked up to him to apologise.

"Ranboo. I just want to say I'm so sorry. I didn't realise I might've triggered something. I should've but I didn't. I'm sorry."

"Oh no, Wilbur, don't worry you're completely fine."

I watched as they stood up and grabbed the markers again. "Why are you getting those again?" I asked, confused.

"I still want to learn how to do this, panic attacks be damned." Xe replied confidently.

"Are you sure Monarch?" Tommy asked. They nodded, looking very determined.

We began practicing again, Tubbo and Tommy cheering when they looked over from practicing with their weapons.

After practicing for hours I was covered in ink. Ranboo had done really well. I'd hardly even had to correct his technique. I wasn't going easy on him and yet I still couldn't defend myself.

"Holy shit, Ranboo. You did really well!" I exclaimed.

He turned bright red. "Oh I don't know about that..." Xe trailed off, flustered.

"Well I do! You did amazing!" Tubbo said while lifting up my shirt.

I swatted his hands away but he did it anyways. "Look at this Ranboo!" He said, showing them all the marks but then slapping me in the stomach.

Hard enough for me to fall back a few steps.

And maybe hard enough for me to get slightly winded.

"Holy shit, dude- that axe tree felling exercise made you strong!" I said once I regained my breath.

"Thank you, thank you." He said before giving a mocking bow, making us all laugh.

A/N I'm not too happy with this ending but I'm on a plane and this is one of the best places I write and I'm excited for the next two books I'm gonna write so I'm honestly just speedrunning this book lmao