Chapter 9

Tubbo's POV

TW: mentions murder, self hate, crying, implied facial dysmorphia, swearing

I looked over at Ranboo and Tommy, who were still contemplating Will's question. We needed to talk this over, just us. "Hey, Wilbur, could you maybe go over there while we talk about this?" I asked politely. He nodded and wandered over towards a clementine tree on the right hand side of the house.

"Do we want to go home or stay here with Wilbur?" Tommy asked as soon as Wilbur was out of earshot.

"I'm not sure about you two, but- I'm scared Techno or Phil will come and attack us for leaving them. And I feel much safer with Wilbur around." Ranboo mumbled.

"So do I if I'm being honest..." Tommy then confessed.

"I'm honestly happy whether we go or stay as long as we're all together."

"So we'll go with Will?" Ranboo asked. Me and Tommy began nodding in sync which then made us all laugh.

So we called Wilbur over and asked if we were able to tag along with him.

"Really? I'm surprised you'd want to..." Will mumbled.

"Why wouldn't we want to come with you?"

"I'm literally trying to murder two people."

I considered that for a few moments before nodding. "Yeah, that's fair honestly."

"Exactly. Do you guys still want to come with me?"

Me, Ranboo, and Tommy glanced nervously at each other. We seemed to communicate with each other through our eyes.

We all nodded. "Yeah. We're all happy to still come." Ranboo mumbled quietly.

Wilbur was quiet for a few moments before nodding.

"Well then, you can unpack your stuff in the house. I've checked some of the supports and despite the fact that it's pretty burned out there's still quite a lot of stability. Or if you'd rather, you can use your tents and sleep in the backyard. But I would suggest you don't sleep on the same side as the clementine tree. There's a grave there." He said before walking calmly back into the house.

We all glanced at each other nervously.

"I'd much rather we sleep outside. The house doesn't look exactly... safe..." I mumbled. The other two nodded and we walked to the direct opposite of the clementine tree.

Ranboo pulled the pop up tents off their shoulders and we began to unzip the bags and pull out the tents.

We quickly unfolded them and we each picked a tent.

We began to set up the inside of our tents with our belongings. I began to unpack my clothes, next to the spread out sleeping bag. I then ran out and zipped up the tent.

I saw Ranboo staring up at the darkening sky, looking at the stars.

I lay down in the grass next to them.

"Do you know which is which?"

"Yeah. I learnt a lot about it. I really like the stars and the planets and- well everything about space really."

I pointed to a bright dot of light. "Is that a planet?" I mumbled.

"Nope. See how it's twinkling? Planets don't do that. That's a star. More specifically Sirius A." Xe said. They moved my hand towards another bright point in the sky. "That's Venus. That's a planet. It's named after the Roman Goddess of love and beauty. The Greeks called her Aphrodite."

"That's so cool." I whispered breathlessly.

"Yeah. I thought so too."

We were silent for a few minutes until I heard quiet sniffs coming from the other.

"Why can't I be pretty like Venus?" Xe asked.

I took a deep breath before hugging them. "Oh Boo... do you not realise how ridiculously pretty you are?" (A/N Platonic)

They shook xyr head nervously.

"You are so amazingly pretty it's crazy. Both inside and out. You have the most beautiful personality and soul and face I've ever seen. You're so incredibly amazing I can't even express it." (A/N platonic)

Xe looked at me with tears in their eyes.

"Are you lying to me?" (E/N I'm fuckin' tearing up this is so sad- BOO YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL)

I hugged them xem tightly.

"Of course not. Now can you tell me more about the stars and planets and shit? It's really cool."