INTRODUCTION TO THE CHARACTERS AND OTHER STUFF

Ok guys so this is Book 3 in the Losing Past Series!

 From Chapter 4 onwards this book will be edited by my lovely fabulous friend and editor @Wrenbirdqqq so YAY! First and not last book that'll be edited yay! We're both really freaking excited for this! If you see anything that says E/N that will be Wren and anything labelled A/N will be from me.

E/N - Editor's Note

A/N - Author's Note

 Wren uses She/Him/Chirp pronouns equally and if any of you don't like that I will be asking you to leave. Chirp is an amazing human (or Aliwren. Inside joke) being and if you don't like that or hate on him you will be blocked and reported. 

If you haven't read Book 1 (Gasoline) and Book 2 (Revived) I suggest you do or else this probably won't make sense.

I am not speculating anyone's sexuality or gender identity in this book. This is all for the story.

The main characters will be Philza and Wilbur HOWEVER other- not exactly main but not exactly minor characters are Technoblade, Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo.

Philza

Sexuality: unlabelled (honestly C!Phil fucked a fridge. That isn't exactly straight.)

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Wilbur Soot

Sexuality: Unlabelled (C!Wilbur was fucked by a salmon. What is it with this family?)

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Technoblade

Sexuality: Straight

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him but He/They is also fine

Ranboo

Sexuality: Bisexual

Gender: Non-Binary

Pronouns: Xe/Xem and They/Them

Tubbo

Sexuality: Straight

Gender: Male

Pronouns: He/Him

Tommy

Sexuality: Straight 

Gender: Male 

Pronouns: He/Him

AGAIN THERE IS NO SHIPPING IN THIS BOOK!

Feel free to trauma dump in the comments if you feel comfortable doing it. Don't feel pressured though. I don't mind if you do. However if there is anything potentially triggering please put a trigger warning.

Also since I am constantly nervous over whether people are okay with me swearing and occasionally making dirty jokes others might be too and I just want to let you know it's fine to do that I don't mind.

Also I'll be censoring out any slurs but I won't censor swears. I can say some slurs however I personally don't feel comfortable using or hearing them.

Anyways ily all! Don't forget to take a break occasionally and breathe, drink some water, have a snack so on and so forth. Even if it's midnight try and do it in the morning kk?

-Kai <3