Chapter 6

Wilbur's POV

TW: Swearing, weapons, unintentional misgendering, yelling, flinching, stabbing

A/N DO NOT HATE ON ANY OF THE CONTENT CREATORS FOR THIS! THIS IS A FICTIONAL STORYLINE AND BOOK AND CHAPTER! THIS IS ALL FAKE! IF I FIND OUT ANY OF YOU HAVE SENT ANY HATE TO ANY OF THE CONTENT CREATORS TO THIS I WILL BEAT YOU UP! THIS IS FAKE!

E/N yet again my dudes this is a fictional story, do not hate on the actual content creators about fiction <3

A/N Wren you were so much kinder than me lmao

"Well you all look like shit," I said before laughing slightly, "Ranboo, Tubbo and Tommy. Don't worry, I won't attack you guys. Worst I might do is knock you out in self defence. Nothing too bad. Promise. But Technoblade and Phil? Honestly, I want to kill you both now, but I'm also a man who sticks to his word. I won't attack you guys until tomorrow morning. Now if you attack me- that's a bit of a different story."

They all stood in a stiff silence.

"Jesus. Not even a 'Hi Wilbur, nice to see you again'? Bit rude, honestly, but I guess I'm even less happy to be alive than you are to have me alive. But I might as well make the most of it and get revenge." I shrugged.

"Well then- Wilbur how are you I guess?" Ranboo asked.

"Hey Big Man!" (A/N he died before Ranboo came out he doesn't know any better. And don't say shit like 'but he was there like all the time' bitch he didn't even realise he was the one being brought back to life.)

"Xe/Xem/They/Them pronouns bitch." Tommy corrected angrily.

"Oh my gosh Ranboo I'm so sorry. I genuinely didn't know. Is your name still Ranboo? Did you change it? I'm really sorry..." I apologised, slightly panicked. I felt really bad.

"Oh umm yeah I still go by Ranboo. And it's fine. It happens." Ranboo mumbled shyly.

"I'm really sorry. But also how are you?" I asked, still feeling bad but also feeling slightly better since I was forgiven.

"Uhh pretty good I guess."

"Ranboo- why are you talking with someone who's trying to kill me and Technoblade?" Phil asked.

"He's not trying to kill me or Tommy or Tubbo. And you're technically on a truce until tomorrow morning. Besides, he's still my friend, I guess." Xe replied sharply.

"He's still the enemy here!" Technoblade yelled, making them flinch.

I stepped forward angrily. "Hey! Do not talk to them like that." I said while Tubbo and Tommy comforted Ranboo and glared at Technoblade.

"Well I obviously didn't mean to. It's not like I'm trying to bring up his trauma."

We all stopped.

Ranboo let out a sob and Tommy continued to comfort him, while Tubbo just stopped.

"What the fuck did you just say?" Me and Tubbo asked in sync.

Techno stayed silent.

"Tommy, cover xyr ears." I waited until Tommy gave the signal for me to go on.

"Are you not even going to apologise? After you just misgendered xem?" I yelled.

He was still silent.

"Technoblade. You just broke our agreement." Tubbo said. I didn't know what agreement he was mentioning. But I didn't care. All I could feel was rage.

"That's not my problem." Technoblade scorned. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. He just- didn't care?

"YOU'RE A BITCH! I WISH YOU WEREN'T MY BROTHER! YOU ABSOLUTE PIECE OF SHIT!" I screamed at him.

He looked me dead in the eyes and opened his mouth to say something.

But before he could he had a green handled pocket knife sticking out of his thigh.

Tubbo glared at him.

"I'm fucking done with your bullshit."

A/N AGAIN DO NOT HATE ON ANY OF THE CONTENT CREATORS FOR THIS CHAPTER! This is fictional! Istg if I hear or see anything with people hating on any of the content creators for this chapter I will find out your username and block you. This is not okay under any circumstances.

Also please don't hate on me for this chapter. I'm not actually making Techno or anyone homophobic or transphobic or anything! This is for the future storyline! But I will not be making their characters homophobic or transphobic. So please don't hate on me for this chapter!

E/N POP OFF TUBBO >:D