Cozy Cabin- or not.

Eventually, the boy's and girls had settled. The fridge had been stocked since Jacob's family was planning on going camping although they still needed food for the winter. So they made plans to scavenge and hunt.

      Sherman packed his bags with supplies and looked at Jacob. "Ya ready?" He asked, smirking. "Of course man." Jacob smiled. Julia glanced at Hayden playing around with Trent. Chrystina was talking with Kendal and Julia while Berry was feeding chief before all of them headed out. Kendal stayed with Trent and Chief as the others left.

       The six of them carefully tip toed through the woods, making their way onto Sawburg. Berry spotted the GetGo nearby, "You think anyone alive got to that?" Hayden laughed through her face mask. Jacob glanced at her, having his gas mask on. "We are almost there." Chrystina opened the door to the gas station, immediately being blasted in the face by dust.

          She waved it out in front of her face, walking in. Then Hayden, Then Berry, then Julia, then the two boys. The place hasn't been ransacked yet! Hayden and Chrystina swiped everything into their empty bags, stealing some food from the back. Plus grabbing a few vapes for Chrystina. Hayden opened the fridge and immediately starting throwing monsters in her bag, but she dropped all of them.. Everyone looked at her shoving them back. "What?! We need these!" She yelled.

          Then a red blast flew past Chrystinas head as Hayden pulled her back. Its almost as everything was in slow motion. Everyone's head turned to the alien standing there, they all drew their guns and aimed. "Berry move!" Hayden yelled as they dove out of the way, hitting the wall behind them.

           Jacob grabbed Haydens hood and threw her out of the way, "I'm sorry! Goodbye Guys!" He smiled, a tear rolling down his cheek. Sherman reached out to help him but Jacob was turned to dust before their eyes. "NO!"  Ethan screamed, covering his mouth. Crying at the sight of his best friend. He fell to his knees as the alien put the gun to his head.

           Julia shoved her body into the aliens, knocking them both down. Soon, Julia was turned to dust just as Jacob was. Hayden screamed as she shot the alien in the head, it fell but had pressed the trigger, shooting himself. Turning into dust. The remaining members were breathing heavily, looking at eachother. Julia and Jacob have both became particles in a matter of seconds.

            Berry helped Ethan off of the ground, "Are you alright?" They asked, rather concerned. "I'm fine, What about you two?" He looked at Chrystina and Hayden, standing still in shock. "We are fine, how will we explain this to Kendal?" Chrystina looked at the dust as it flurries around the building.

             Finally, the feeling had begun to set in, everyone was quiet as tears rolled down their cheeks. "We need to get back, if there's one here there are bound to be more." Hayden nudged us along. "Can I see one of those vapes?" Berry looked at Chrystina, reaching into her pocket and handing them one. They hit off of it, the smoke blending into the clouds of dust.

              While on the groups journey back, they noticed a figure in the distance- no multiple figures! However, they weren't aliens... they were people?