The Story of Tonight (SHORT)

The night was slowly coming to a close so they decided to have a huge sleepover in the living room. We honored our friends that have passed, ate junk food, joked around. But Hayden realized there was one more gift she needed to hand out.

       A huge smile spread across her face as she handed Aiden a small present. He was confused but opened it, "Is the pencil you stole from me three years ago?" He said in disbelief. "Mhmmm!" She responded. Aiden stared at the present, somewhat impressed Hayden kept it for this long.

       The mood was cheerful and lighthearted. Their worries faded away into the dust that once terrified them. Chase and Kendal were cleaning up after everyone, complaining how messy they were. A common occurrence. But eventually a topic came across that stumped every single one of them.

       "If Julia is alive... does that mean Jacob and Jason are as well?" Berry asked, rubbing their forehead. Trent walked over and sat on their lap, "Me hungry." He mumbled. "Go visit Kendal!" Berry responded in their 'be nice' voice. Trent wobbled over to Kendal, he thought everyone in the house was his sister or brother since he has never gotten to see the outside world.

        They all snuggled into eachother for warmth, the good mood still floating in the air. They loved it... Most of thanks had to go to Hayden for throwing the party. The scent of ginger still remained after they made gingerbread men.

         The night was long but enjoyable, they had full stomachs, the remaining members of what once was their friend group, and warmth.