Where?!

"Guys come look at this.." Sherman said as he peeked his head out of the window, the group gathered behind him. They witnessed a huge ship land far in the distance, breaking trees down. "Hold on.. I will check it out." Chase grabbed his headset off the counter, running outside and putting it on.

      Berry connected their headset to a speaker so everyone could hear and speak to Chase. He swiftly made his way through the trees towards the spaceship that had landed. Jumping onto a tree, spying from above. He brought his microphone close to his face and whispered, "Around 10 aliens are protecting this one red haired girl dressed in black armor. She looks human but is presumably the leader."

      Hayden nodded at this information, "She is Julia, be careful.." She warned. "Fuck, I think they saw me.." Chase hid behind the tree, breathing rapidly. "Get out of there!" Berry yelled. Suddenly a loud scream was heard from Chases end. "Chase?! Chase!" Kendal questioned, there was no answer. "Chase pick up right now this is not funny." Chrystina commanded.

       They quickly rushed and threw on their armor, making their way towards Chases last signal. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!" Berry repeated, pulling their blaster out. They arrived to the area and saw nothing but dead grass where the ship once was and dust floating around. "He's dead.. he is dead!" They stumbled back and fell onto the ground.

       Hayden quickly ran to their side, helping them up as they were now having a full on breakdown. She dragged them to Noah, "Carry them." She stared up at him as Noah picked Berry up. They were still being hysterical, sobbing uncontrollably. "I will kill them.. I WILL KILL ALL OF THEM!" Berry screamed, twirling around.

       "Calm down.." Kendal put her hand on Berry's shoulder. They took deep breaths, coming back to reality. "Julia will pay." They said blandly as the door to the cabin was pushed open as they were set down. Chrystina glanced at the fire, "Shit, we are almost out." She sighed, trying to forget about what had just happened to Chase. "I will get some.. I know some good places." Kendal smiled before strolling outside.

       The mourning began to set in, they were losing people as fast as they did in the beginning again. It's almost like they made an advancement. Sherman tied his flag around his neck, almost as a cape. "I'm going to go to bed." Berry said abruptly as they stood, moving away to their room.

        Hayden felt something off.

        She got up and followed them, peeking her head in to see Berry putting the barrel of their revolver to their temple. Hayden pushed open the door and snatched the gun from them, "What the hell are you doing?!" She screamed, pulling Berry in and hugging them. "You almost left Trent behind- you almost left us behind!" She pulled away and looked Berry in the eyes. "I would miss you!"

         Berry let out a long sigh and looked at Hayden, "I am sorry." They muttered. "I know how it feels.." Hayden took a seat on their bed beside them, "Want to talk about it?" "That would be nice." Berry smiled, looking over.

          The conversation lasted for a few hours, Hayden slept in their king sized bed to make sure they didn't do anything stupid. They next morning everyone was worried about Kendal, she hadn't came back in awhile and most assumed the worst. It was a thought none of them enjoyed..

Kendal was dead.