He was Hiding this?..

Well it went from Hayden walking perfectly fine into a hole in the middle of the basement. Her head appears as she climbed up, "I'm okay!" She excused. "What happened to you?! Why does this hole go so far down-" Noah said as he peeked in, "A secret room?" He asked. "Looks like it" Hayden responded.

     Soon the others came downstairs to the sudden crash. "Jesus-" Chrystina laughed as she fully got Hayden out of the hole, "We need to send someone a bit taller into there. Maybe Aiden or Jason, both tall men" She looked at the two. "Aiden can do it!" "Jason can do it!" They said in unison. Berry however was already in said mysterious hole, "it looks like a hangout area!" They yelled out.

      Jason came in afterwards, then Aiden, then everyone. "Wow..." Sherman's eyes widened as he looked at his old friends hangout, junk food was on shelves on the walls, blue lights coming the ceiling, it was almost like a disco. "I cant believe Jacob hid this from us!" Hayden grabbed a few monsters off the shelf nearby, cracking them open.

      "Way more stable than I expected.." Chrystina looked around, admiring the architecture. "So this was under some random hole in the ground?" Sherman asked, wondering why Jacob had hid this from his bestfriend. Jason and Noah plopped on the couch next to eachother, leaning back. "Maybe there is a paradise in this world now." Berry and Sherman shared a few alcoholic beverages.

       Aiden stared at the two, "I think they are drunk." He mumbled. "Oi let me join!" Hayden grabbed a shot glass and handed another to Chrystina. "This won't end well.." Kendal sighed, grabbing a small glass for herself. "So we are doing this now?" Jason poured a shot for himself and Noah.

       Everyone was either blackout drunk or flirting with eachother, to be honest.. Kendal was the only one sober. She thought Jason flirting with Noah's sleepy body was kinda funny. Chrystina was helping Hayden onto the couch, both giggling and hiccuping. Berry was giggling, hugging a nearby chair for support. Meanwhile Sherman was pretty much dead on the ground.

       The night had been coming to a close where everyone had went back to their room, whether it would be on floor on the living room or an individual section. As soon as their heads hit the pillow, they were out. In the morning, Kendal was the one getting them up, "Come on guys, what have you done to yourselves." She sighed, glancing at Hayden who was hitting her hand away.

       "Well no wonder your head hurts!" Kendal shook her head, making Berry get up, "Nooo...." They said sadly, trying to push Kendal away. "Too bad! We can't lay around all day!" She plucked Berry off and then dragged Sherman until he eventually sat up. None of them really cared about human decency because... humanity was really a thing in the past.